Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: school girl uniforms

Default school girl uniforms

here is a small part of school girl uniform i own and like to wear, i wear them pretty much every day

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	224210_373136942791641_424046427_n.jpg 
Views:	969 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	17807

You have quite the collection there, I love school girl uniforms especially with the shorter skirts.
    I have a red skirt with read and white matching blouse with a matching set of bras and panties. I really do want more but I can't get any at the moment.

how many other little girls here dress as school girls?

Quote Originally Posted by mistysummers View Post
    how many other little girls here dress as school girls?
    I myself know of a guy with Asperger's/Autism online who lives out in Arizona who regularly dresses up as "Sailor Moon", the Japanese Manga/Anime Character.

I love dressing in school uniforms. I have a few skirts and have just got two gingham summer dresses (one in blue and one in purple). And after looking for years I've finaly found a school pinafore that fits me. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pinafore-dresses_1.jpg 
Views:	475 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	17859 I got the navy one but i think I'll have to get another when I can afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDiver View Post
    I love dressing in school uniforms. I have a few skirts and have just got two gingham summer dresses (one in blue and one in purple). And after looking for years I've finaly found a school pinafore that fits me. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pinafore-dresses_1.jpg 
Views:	475 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	17859 I got the navy one but i think I'll have to get another when I can afford it.
    oh cool where did you get the pinafore, ive been looking for one, but they are never in my size

I got it from Generous fit clothing for girls from Sturdy Kids
    I also got the gingham dress from them, and the Melody floral dress, all in size 40 chest, and they fit me fine.

cool i would need to check it out, school dresses are just to cute to only be worn but kids

Cute. Do you just wear them around the house, or do you try it outside at all?

Just around the house and in the (screened) garden