Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hey, I'm Sky (Stefan) and I live in Ontairo (GTA), I'm a Dl/ABish, I am currently not in collage, but plan to go soon. I like snowboarding (unpadded, but that may change soon), gaming, mixing every so often, snuggling with my stuffed dog as I drift off to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywishes View Post
    Hey, I'm Sky (Stefan) and I live in Ontairo (GTA), I'm a Dl/ABish, I am currently not in collage, but plan to go soon. I like snowboarding (unpadded, but that may change soon), gaming, mixing every so often, snuggling with my stuffed dog as I drift off to sleep.
    Hi Skywishes, welcome.
    There are lots of great people here who share your interests.
    I hope you find lots of fun and interesting conversations here.
    I'm a software engineer and have been for more years than I should admit to. How about you, do you have a college major decided on yet or are you just starting with some of the basics.
    Anyway, once again welcome and enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Hi Skywishes, welcome.
    There are lots of great people here who share your interests.
    I hope you find lots of fun and interesting conversations here.
    I'm a software engineer and have been for more years than I should admit to. How about you, do you have a college major decided on yet or are you just starting with some of the basics.
    Anyway, once again welcome and enjoy your stay.
    I'm actually thinking of going for a English major as I tend to write as well in my free time (oopsie, forgot to mention that)

GTA = Greater Toronto Area?

Good for you, having found a way to make snowboarding even more exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    GTA = Greater Toronto Area?

Good for you, having found a way to make snowboarding even more exciting.
    EYUP! GTA = Greater Toronto area!

As for snowboarding padded, the only way I could get away with it is if I find a few DL friends who would go boarding with me (they would have to be able to drive top, as I am to lazy to get my G)

Quote Originally Posted by Skywishes View Post
    EYUP! GTA = Greater Toronto area!

As for snowboarding padded, the only way I could get away with it is if I find a few DL friends who would go boarding with me (they would have to be able to drive top, as I am to lazy to get my G)
    Well, go get 'em! The big T-Oh I am sure has a decent munch scene... what with the total population, population density, and a damn fine transit system. Your easiest way to get in touch with other diaper-fans (ab, dl, babyfur ) is through fetlife: register, then search under diaper, littles, babyfur.. Toronto... all those search terms will yield groups then you can check out individuals' profiles... also check into littlesmunch.com link:
    LittlesMunch.com and also look at toronto Search Results LittlesMunch.com

then let us know how your quest is going a few dl friends are now just waiting your call.