Thread: Have others guys had this happen?

Default Have others guys had this happen?

Before anyone tells me to get my butt to the Doctor I already have an appointment.

First I have had an enlarged prostate for a few years.But what is going on now is new.

I have not been able to have a climax in over a week, nether by hand or in a diaper. Have never had a problem doing it ether way before. I have some pain in my lower back on the right side. My testicles are a bit larger than normal but no pain, they are not even tender to touch . When I cough I get some pressure in my lower back and testicles. When I have tried to have a climax I need to pee right after. I have no problems peeing, just some times what comes out would not even fill two shot glasses.

If any one has had prostrate problems before might be able to help me understand what is going on. any help would be welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    Before anyone tells me to get my butt to the Doctor I already have an appointment.

First I have had an enlarged prostate for a few years.But what is going on now is new.

I have not been able to have a climax in over a week, nether by hand or in a diaper. Have never had a problem doing it ether way before. I have some pain in my lower back on the right side. My testicles are a bit larger than normal but no pain, they are not even tender to touch . When I cough I get some pressure in my lower back and testicles. When I have tried to have a climax I need to pee right after. I have no problems peeing, just some times what comes out would not even fill two shot glasses.

If any one has had prostrate problems before might be able to help me understand what is going on. any help would be welcomed.
    As far as I know I don't have prostrate problems but I do have low testosterone. I know I don't produce any semen but when I climax by whatever you say I usually have to pee within 30 min
    and it isn't much. My body makes more estrogen and my breasts have grown quite a bit over the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    As far as I know I don't have prostrate problems but I do have low testosterone. I know I don't produce any semen but when I climax by whatever you say I usually have to pee within 30 min
    and it isn't much. My body makes more estrogen and my breasts have grown quite a bit over the past few years.
    It is with in 30 min. or less. Even if nothing happens I still need to go.

My concern would center around the kidneys since they are in the lower back area. You'll want to mention all of this to your doctor when you see him. There are a number of possibilities including prostate, and he'll know what to do. It may include tests, though if it's prostate, I'm sure he'll be able to tell. I wish you luck and hope it isn't serious.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    My concern would center around the kidneys since they are in the lower back area. You'll want to mention all of this to your doctor when you see him. There are a number of possibilities including prostate, and he'll know what to do. It may include tests, though if it's prostate, I'm sure he'll be able to tell. I wish you luck and hope it isn't serious.
    I'd forgot about the kidneys. I know when I have blood work my cardiologist always has blood tests for my kidneys and it's always been okay. I have lab work coming up the 7th of august before I have
    an appointment later on in the month. I was able to go a year this time between visits.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post

I have a prostate problem, which will be confirmed when i get the test!(shivers at the thought)
    You have been checked for prostate cancer?
    I don't mean to scare you, but an elderly friend of mine had a similar symptom, and it was...
    It could be a blockage in your urethra too...