Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Bags

Default Diaper Bags

Anyone have a good idea of what type a item that a 2o something Male could use as a babybag and not look silly carrying around?

You might be able to use something like a gym bag. It should hold what you need it to hold and it's perfectly acceptable if not expected that a 20 something guy would carry around a gym bag. My guess is that people would assume that you are going either too or from the gym.

what about carryimg it into stores and the like?

What are you looking to use the bag for? Are you talking about carrying a bag of diapers home, or something to take into a bathroom to change? That could make a difference possibly.

Just to carry a change in and a small bottle or powder and wipes.

A backpack looks pretty normal. Or like Ace said, a gymbag works as well.

Yes, a backpack, gym bag, or any sort of bag that you'd see a man walking around with. A backpack would probably be your best bet.

I use my backpack. laptop in one part and diaper and powder in the other part. its a swiss army brand bag, huge compartments.

I use one of those over the shoulder brief case bags / lap top bags. Works perfectly!