Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi,
    I'm Mats and i live in Switzerland. I'm 18 and i like baby nappies (I wear pampers and drynites).

Hello mats and welcome to adisc of course!

Perhaps you'd like to tell us a little bit more about yourself? So what you're up to in your free time, besides diapers, especially.
    It's always nice getting to know people from this perspective too. And don't be afraid, we won't bite.

Hi mats how are things in Switzerland. I haven't been to Switzerland in some 15 years! I really loved the trains you could go all kinds of places by train no need for a car. Got on one train in the high mountains (I have forgotten the name of the town) and down we come and I am in Italy. Wow that was good fun. Going to have to go back some day.

Good to see you with us have fun.

bn3baby

(I wear pampers and drynites)
    Abena M4 is my usual but this weekend I got my lucky paws on one of these: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cuddlz-printed-panel.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	17805

THICK!

Quote Originally Posted by mats View Post
    Hi,
    I'm Mats and i live in Switzerland. I'm 18 and i like baby nappies (I wear pampers and drynites).
    Hey Mats, welcome aboard!

We could say we're sort of neighbors, as I'm from Italy, not too far from the Swiss border

So, make yourself at home and tell us something more about what do you enjoy doing in lovely Switzerland! We're a curious bunch here ^^