Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woof ^.^

Cool Woof ^.^

Hey everyone! My name is Pensive. I'm a furry, fursuiter, artist, and generally open-minded person (I've got my own strange secrets, so it's hard to weird me out). :] Regardless of my username, I'm not a member of the AB/DL or babyfur community, myself, but I've got a few babyfur friends, love the art, and I'm really supportive of them, so I've recently found myself joining a few more forums in an attempt to meet more people. -smiles-

So hi everyone! :3 -tail wags-

Welcome to Adisc, I'm sure you'll make some friends here. Hope you like it.

Welcome to our community pensivepup!

Unfortauntly all furs are restricted to fur forum only....nahhh I am just playing, feel free to look around where ever youd like on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Unfortauntly all furs are restricted to fur forum only....nahhh I am just playing, feel free to look around where ever youd like on here!
    It's a good thing I'm not trained very well, then. Just ask my mate. -chews on the furniture-
    Last edited by PensivePup; 10-Dec-2008 at 19:22.

Quote Originally Posted by PensivePup View Post
    Hey everyone! My name is Pensive. I'm a furry, fursuiter, artist, and generally open-minded person (I've got my own strange secrets, so it's hard to weird me out). :] Regardless of my username, I'm not a member of the AB/DL or babyfur community, myself, but I've got a few babyfur friends, love the art, and I'm really supportive of them, so I've recently found myself joining a few more forums in an attempt to meet more people. -smiles-

So hi everyone! :3 -tail wags-
    Ahh, I remember you. I gave you a brief note on pounced. I also remember you were friendly and honest. So welcome to our supportive community, supportive person. Glad to see you.

XD Texas Close. :3 So what part are you from. (tell me in a PM if you want to.)

Welcome here.

Hiya! I'm the resident Lego and well I aim to take over ADISC but enjoy this place as much as you can before you become my mind slave and welcome to this little community

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    XD Texas Close. :3 So what part are you from. (tell me in a PM if you want to.)

Welcome here.
    The Dallas/Fort worth area. :3

Also cool to see more Louisiana furs. I'm good friends with a few people in the Shreveport area, there, so I visit every once in a while with my mate. -smiles-

More furries, Yes! This is out of curiousity, but do you have a FurAffinity Account?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Brome Teks View Post
    More furries, Yes! This is out of curiousity, but do you have a FurAffinity Account?
    I'm on a lot of websites :3
    Here's a list, for the curious...feel free to add me! ^.^

FurAffinity: pensive
    deviantART: merlepup (fursuit), pen-scribe (writing)
    LiveJournal: merle-dog
    ArtSpots: pensive
    Fursuiting Forum: pencollie
    LoneStarFurs forums: pensive
    Furtopia: pensive
    Collar Factory forums: pensive

I'm not an internet addict. >.> Of course not.