Thread: Heyy. ^^

Default Heyy. ^^

Heyy everyone, my name's Walter and I'm from eastern PA. I'm new to everything ABDL and thought this might be a good place to start. I love everything film related, love retro games, and am no stranger to a good book or so. Hit me up if you're interested! ^^

Hi Walter. Welcome to the community!
    New to ABDL, well done mate you found the perfect place to start.
    Do you use an emulator for your games? A few years ago I had a grand plan to build an arcade machine with a pc doing the game emulation. I got pretty close and built a interface board for all the arcade controls, got the joysticks and everthing but sadly never completed it. There are quite a few tutorials on the internet for building one.

Hi, Walter. Welcome to the site. What got you interested in "everything ABDL"?

I love retro games too, always have to have super nintendo emulator on any computer I own haha. And I have a N64. My favorite system of all time though is the gamecube. The gamecube is probably like 80% of my childhood hahaha.