Thread: Royal Baby Publicity Stunt

Default Royal Baby Publicity Stunt

Four grown babies sent out into London as a publicity stunt for a betting company in the UK. Kinda scary !

Royal babies visit Buckingham Palace ahead of Kate Middleton birth | Metro News

Oh my.....

I'm just glad I didn't have to see this in reality.

Are those their actual faces? Wow, i'm sorry but to me they would look creepy regardless of what they were wearing or doing, that train photo is just frightening.

- - - Updated - - -

IN all of the pictures they have the exact same face except for one where the blond boy has his tongue sticking out.

Paddy power, the betting website is doing this at the minute. Go to their website (google it, I'm not linking it due to it being a gambling website) and you will see photos.

Looks creepy!!

Can't speak for the actual babies themselves, but the still pictures that appear have most definitely been photo-shopped. The bodies are real live humans, but the heads are graphic images.

Only in the big smoke!? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Abner View Post
    Can't speak for the actual babies themselves, but the still pictures that appear have most definitely been photo-shopped. The bodies are real live humans, but the heads are graphic images.

Only in the big smoke!? LOL
    I was wondering if that might be the case. They look so creepy.

The heads may be graphic images or they may be wearing those "baby masks". They were manufactured by a guy who made masks for Hollywood movies, if I'm remembering correctly, and he now markets them. We had a thread about them some time ago. They are creepy in my opinion.