driving a car with pliers as a steering wheel is not a good idea

Only in America right? Wrong!

It was in Adelaide Australia.

It takes all kinds.

Another commercial for Vice Grips.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Driving with pillars as a steering wheel
    When I read the thread topic, I thought,,,,"now just how does someone use pillars to drive a car?"
    I know, simple typo, but it was the typo that caught my curiosity, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    When I read the thread topic, I thought,,,,"now just how does someone use pillars to drive a car?"
    yeah, didn't even notice that. <_>

I was trying to make an AB connection to it, thinking it was driving with pillows. Actually, this makes sense because I let my teddy bear Maf Maf drive all the time. Frankly, I get tired of dealing with the traffic and idiots who use pliers for steering wheels, and Maf Maf doesn't care. Unfortunately, he also doesn't care which side of the road he drives on, so all of you out there, beware.

Quote Originally Posted by rooky View Post
    should have used a second set... Much safer.
    "ten and two, ten and two!" :p

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I was trying to make an AB connection to it, thinking it was driving with pillows. Actually, this makes sense because I let my teddy bear Maf Maf drive all the time. Frankly, I get tired of dealing with the traffic and idiots who use pliers for steering wheels, and Maf Maf doesn't care. Unfortunately, he also doesn't care which side of the road he drives on, so all of you out there, beware.
    He'd likely be safer then my friend. Over a week ago he was driving me, our other friend his own sister and her friend to see Weird Al at a fair in Turlock California. Anyways when he was doing a u-turn of sorts he drives into a bisness/industial complex store of parking lot. Me being in the back right seat of the sedan I notice he's about to drive over the corner of a curb with the back rear tire. "DUDE, STOP YOURE GOING TO HIT A CORNER!" but it was to late. He took at at least 8 mph or so and luckily he didn't cause it to burst.

But we didn't get out to check it and I didn't look at it when we finally got out or when we left. We then promptly drove at over highway speeds on highway 99 hours later after the show ended. The point is, some people are horrible drivers to the point where inanimate teddy bears might just be more capable behind the wheel.

(Also, this makes me wish the teddy bear and other stuffed animals drove around town with the girl in "When Stuffed Animals Attack" hilarious story even though stuffed animals kidnap their teenage girl owner in her own home. Decently happyish ending.) <_>

vise grips work but a large crescent wrench has better leverage ahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    I imagined like large Greek style pillars as handles attached to the steering wheel and though "no way!" I just had to check it out and it turned out to be just as silly and funny ... Oh and stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking Greek pillars too... Was curious as to how steering with pillars was possible. Reality was almost as good.