Thread: Hi From Ontario!

Default Hi From Ontario!

I am Randompro, new to this site and new to diapers. My wife has been using them since before I've known her to cope with stress. I accepted it, but didn't really understand it. To make her happy, I've been wearing them for about a week, and now i love it and understand how it makes her feel happy, because it does for me too, and now my wife can feel more comfortable around me

It sounds like you've got a good relationship going on, and kudos for being willing to give it (as an outlandish thing on its surface) a try.

So what sorts of things do you do for fun then? Any games, hobbies, activities, interests?

And welcome!

Wow! Sounds like a match made in Heaven. I applaud you for your understanding nature!

Great to hear from a fellow Ontarian. I'm in Ottawa myself. Glad the heat wave is over!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    It sounds like you've got a good relationship going on, and kudos for being willing to give it (as an outlandish thing on its surface) a try.

So what sorts of things do you do for fun then? Any games, hobbies, activities, interests?

And welcome!
    We play a lot of board games, and a lot of minecraft... that is when we are not entertaining our 1 year old. We also spend much time cosplaying and making fursuits although lately have not had much time for it. Our bedroom life is quite spicy now with this intruduction into my life, as it seems to be a turn on for my wife. She loves dry humping me while wearing nothing but a diaper and that gets things going really fast