• abena x plus

24 33.80%
  • dry 24/7

21 29.58%
  • moilcare super plus

10 14.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which diaper do you think is the best?

Default which diaper do you think is the best?

let the game begin lol

I voted for Dry 24/7 but you left out a few in your poll.

zackie,

the poll is "flawd" in that much that there's not a lot of choice

I for one voted for the Abena and the Molicare - I've used both,... and they are good.
    BUT neither of them is my FAVORITE diaper at any rate.

Maybe try to expand the list to at least include the major players?

I don't think it's supposed to be a general poll, I think he's asking solely for opinions based just off those choices. Those are all known as pretty thick diapers, so maybe he's looking to purchase something and wants to go with a majority.

Abena X-Plus has ceased to exist for many years now at least in the US being replaced by the -4 line. Some unscrupulous sellers still use the X-Plus name to describe them even though they are definitely not the same. I've never tried Bambinos, 24/7 are over kill & over priced with many pinholes from the SAP and Molicares press out badly.
    My favorite is a toss up between Abena M-4 for raw holding power or Tranquility ATN for cost effectiveness and their wonderful squishiness when wet.

I think Dry 24/7 just fit better, and I don't like the landing zone on the bambinos. Too thick.

I think molicare super plus diapers have gone downhill, I have worn them alot since 2005 but the last 2 years they have gotten thinner and have a bad clumping issue so much so I have stopped buying them. The other molicare diapers still seem to be ok as the changes made to them were for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by KenworthW900b View Post
    I think molicare super plus diapers have gone downhill, I have worn them alot since 2005 but the last 2 years they have gotten thinner and have a bad clumping issue so much so I have stopped buying them. The other molicare diapers still seem to be ok as the changes made to them were for the better.
    True dat. They stretch a lot, and often split down the back.

Can't really comment, can't get a lot of those in Europe...

Bambino Bellisimo: Excellent absorbancy, loud and crinkly, fit as advertised. Babyish look and feel. Expensive.

Abena X-Plus: Superior absorbancy, crinkly outer shell, excellent fit. Dependable. Very bulky.

Dry 24/7: Superior absorbancy, crinkly outer layer, large fit and bulky. Plain white.

Molicar Super Plus: Excellent absorbancy, soft quiet plastic exterior, excellent fit. Light purple color. Discreet and non-bulky.

Of the four listed I voted on the Molicare. In the US they are also the most affordable of the group and hold-a-candle to the rest in every usable category. If I were to rate any higher without prejudice it would be the Tena Slip Maxi's (not listed).