Thread: A story of my morning and some thoughts

Default A story of my morning and some thoughts

Ok we'll I thought I'd post something since I've not posted in a while but I got started wearing diapers for bed wetting and it's random and it seems that last night it happened and I was not wearing a diaper so I quietly got up (so as to not wake my parents... And yes I still live with them) and took of my sheets and comforter and I thought my bed would be ruined but when I pulled off the comforter, the bed was dry. I looked at the comforter closely and here it's like a mix between a comforter and a plastic sheet.

Now a couple of months ago I was sampling diapers and here one didnt show up in time for when I left for college and here I got a call from my mom one after noon and she said u got mail and asked wht should she do with it and I said mail it to me and then she said she opened it and it was a tranquility ATN diaper and I didn't reply and the conversation was not brought up again.

I simply thought she forgot but now I'm questing that.

I'm not really asking for advice but it would be nice to hear what u guys would do in my situation. And if want to give advice, it's welcomed

I don't see where you need to do anything. The mattress protector was a prudent addition to your bed. I'm sure your mother didn't forget (how stupid do we really think parents are?) but she's respecting your privacy on the matter. Remember that the first logical leap when diapers are involved is not ABDL but that someone has a legitimate problem, and in your case that appears to default to an expectation of bedwetting. Be more careful with your mail in the future and you're good to go.

I'm with Trevor on this. You are a bed wetter and will assume that your mom thinks that is what the diapers are for. I am a bed wetter too asnd diapers are part of my life.

Yeah, well I guess as you've had bedwetting issues, your mom will just as likely assume, that is why you have ordered the diapers.

Well, it's possible that your sheet has always had that plastic-like layer and you've never noticed it before.

A few weeks ago, my mother bought me a new mattress cover for my bed. I picked it up off the shelf and put it in the cart, when I got home I read the package and it stated "Waterproof layer". I opened it up, and sure enough it's got a plastic back layer, but it seems just like a regular sheet in terms of looks and feel. I was quite surprised, and I wouldn't have noticed had I not read it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz View Post
    I left for college and here I got a call from my mom one after noon and she said u got mail and asked wht should she do with it and I said mail it to me and then she said she opened it and it was a tranquility ATN diaper and
    and THAT would piss me off. I know a lot of people have this problem with their parents, but it still bothers me to hear about it.