Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi all!

Default Hi all!

Hi, I'm a university graduate (Environmental Science) currently working in a fairly standard office job. I've been drawn towards diapers since I was a little girl (I can recall thoughts age maybe 5 or 6) but I was too scared to act on this in any way until I was 21, that was an occasional thing, short lived and heavily laced with shame. There was a more full on period when I was 30-31 but when I met my partner and moved in with him age 32 I got rid of everything. I've indulged my secret pleasure twice since then, when he's been away from home. First with Drynites last year and more recently with adult diapers bought from Boots (they're own brand, but they're really good, I think I've got a new favourite...)

I've joined ADISC for the chance to talk openly about diapers and the feelings that go with them. My partner doesn't know about this side of me and I would particularly like to hear from anyone who's been in this position or something like it. I don't feel like I need to tell him, but am I just kidding myself?

On a lighter note, my favourite pastime is horse riding but I also love hiking, canoeing, cycling, swimming anything outdoors, really, I'm there!

Hi there!

First I want to say I like your nick. There are plenty of cool people to talk to on here, and some of them have or are going through what you are dealing with. Hope you figure out what you want to do!

--sf

Quote Originally Posted by Starfox View Post
    Hi there!

First I want to say I like your nick.
    --sf
    Thank you, borrowed it from Ubuntu 10.04. Gonna get a lemur avatar if I can work out how...

Welcome to the site, you have some good interests. In my life ive only been able to tell two girls that ive dated about my problem, and they both accepted me, and didnt let me feel bad over my troubles. Maybe one day you will tell him, and maybe you never will, but its your decision. I hope there is much here for you to enjoy, make good friends and learn many good tips and advice

hi luciedimur welcome, nice intro and yes always good to chat or share our secret diaper lives, shame it has to be that way!! do you think u will ever tell your husband? pity with marriage when they should know everything you have to hide this as it may risk the marriage possibly

shame we cannot just be who we want to be and wear as it is what we wish to do and is harming no one guess is just the way society is.

I like yourself am married and well is a secret or I wear in secret, I have told ex gf and they to my surprise were fine with it, mentioned it to my wife but not her thing so do not want to rub her nose in it so keep it secret.

I am on here as is nice to be able to be open and actually chat about nappies diapers and whatever else is happening. It is a kind of a relief to meet others who understand and know and feel how you do.

I am in France but am English so say hi always nice to chat, I work and live over here been here for over 10 years I like camping, sports, cycling the outdoors etc.. mad I have to hide this if only people know I also like to be in a nappy at times!! of course not always.

again welcome

Andy - crinklybum

Quote Originally Posted by Sihcara View Post
    Welcome to the site, you have some good interests.
    Hi Sihcara - and thanks, what are your interests? I love your pic, mountains and trees are very much my thing : ) I live in a coastal town which is lovely but the landscape here is so flat it just doesn't stir my soul in the same way

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by lucidlemur; 26-Jul-2013 at 07:29. Reason: messed up!

Gonna get a lemur avatar
    Excellent- more masked ringtailed people

you know, I recently posted a video you might like...

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Well... pleasant intro, all those things you love. Kind of makes me want to break into song...

I love the lemur eyes
    I love a di-a-per-ing
    Boom-de-a-da Boom de-a-da Boom de-a-da Boom de-a-da

Quote Originally Posted by andyhayes View Post
    hi luciedimur welcome, nice intro and yes always good to chat or share our secret diaper lives, shame it has to be that way!! do you think u will ever tell your husband? pity with marriage when they should know everything you have to hide this as it may risk the marriage possibly
    Hi Andy, thank you for sharing, I am really not sure what to do...

We're not actually married yet, but we've recently bought a house together and have been talking for ages about having kids. He's already got 3, this would be my first.

I think the question I need to ask myself about telling/not telling is, what do I want to happen afterwards? At the moment the answer is I just don't want to keep a secret from him. I don't want to wear around him cos I think he would find it a turn off. So really I don't think there is much point in telling him. I don't think I behave secretively or anything that would damage our relationship.

But of course that's the easy way out isn't it? Hence the question am I just kidding myself I'm open to being challenged on that and its great to have an outlet so that it doesn't just spin around in my head going nowhere.

My mum lives in France also for about 10 years, I haven't been over for ages though. Anyway, work beckons so ciao for now, a bientot

Thanks Raccoon... for getting that song stuck in my head!

Boom de a da boom de a da boom de a da boom...

Hi Andy
    I got your message but I can't reply until I've posted enough in the forums so please talk to me in the forum!!