Thread: imabdl and diapoo

Default imabdl and diapoo

Does anybody know anything about these social network sites? It says on imabdl.com that there is a $10 lifetime membership and i figured might as well get that before it becomes monthly if the site is actually good.

Well, i just looked at a history shot of the website in 2009 and it looks exactly the same except now it is being promoted by bambino diapers. If anything, it is not a very progressive website.

I joined a little over a year ago and it seems to me it's going downhill. I visited the other day and seems there's no forum activity. I see they have baby pants ads now available
    on Amazon.

Yeah, I saw last night no the front page that it said there was currently 1 person online.

It probably hasn't caught on because there is a $10 membership. A lot of us Ab/Dls seem to be very frugal people :p

Either that, or it hasn't been promoted right and nobody really knows about it. This is my first time hearing about it, and I'm usually pretty in the loop with these kinds of things.

Waaaaaaaaay back when IMABDL started I got all excited. This was when Adrian Surley and I Heart Diapers were still thought to be legitimate. Anywho, I joined and soon found that after six months everyone stopped caring and the site went to crap. Now there is an Adriansurley.com, and I suspect the same thing to happen. (Oh yeah, and Diapoo was never, ever any good).

- - - Updated - - -

A really funny story is, back in 2009, I bought a t-shirt from the IHeartDiapers site that said iCrinkle. I posted a pic of me wearing it on the same site, and Adrian Surley commented "I like your shirt!" I responded by saying, "You should, I bought it from your site!" She seemed confused and unaware of what was for sale on her own site.

ALSO! A couple years ago there was quite a flame-war between members of the AB/DL community and whoever "Adrian Surley" really is. This included some well known AB/DL's, which shall remain nameless (because I'm intoxicated and can only remember their screen names :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Bambusa View Post
    Waaaaaaaaay back when IMABDL started I got all excited. This was when Adrian Surley and I Heart Diapers were still thought to be legitimate. Anywho, I joined and soon found that after six months everyone stopped caring and the site went to crap. Now there is an Adriansurley.com, and I suspect the same thing to happen. (Oh yeah, and Diapoo was never, ever any good).

- - - Updated - - -

A really funny story is, back in 2009, I bought a t-shirt from the IHeartDiapers site that said iCrinkle. I posted a pic of me wearing it on the same site, and Adrian Surley commented "I like your shirt!" I responded by saying, "You should, I bought it from your site!" She seemed confused and unaware of what was for sale on her own site.

ALSO! A couple years ago there was quite a flame-war between members of the AB/DL community and whoever "Adrian Surley" really is. This included some well known AB/DL's, which shall remain nameless (because I'm intoxicated and can only remember their screen names :P )
    Wow, well i'm glad i didn't try it out, would have been a waste of $10. That is really funny about adriansurley, I had seen that site and noticed it had a membership, but i couldn't see why, it doesn't look like a social site or anything, not really very clear on its purpose, and apparently she isn't very clear about what is going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    It probably hasn't caught on because there is a $10 membership. A lot of us Ab/Dls seem to be very frugal people :p
    Frugality is less of the issue, privacy is what kills any pay-to-use service for a subculture such as ours. I mean, do you really want anyone in the ABDL community to know your Name, Address and Phone Number?

I looked up that site too but wasn't to keen either, not the best I've been on. Glad I never subscribed