Thread: Changing station spelling incorrect

Default Changing station spelling incorrect

I am at the park with a friend, not padded at the moment. Anyways I used the restroom and I saw the baby changing station and it said " Koala Bear Kare ." Last time a checked "kare" is spelled "c-a-r-e " Is this a missprint or is it there Logo ? ( Btw I know Kare is spelled wrong)

The "K" in Kare is to match the "K" in Koala. It's a marketing ploy that works - it got your attention! lol

It sure did ! Funny how it works that people don't see that in the first place , it took me pretty much all my life to see that ! Any other baby products spelled simular to "Koala Kare " ?

Reminds me of how my brother made a comment about Toys R Us having the R backwards and saying it was wrong. It's part of their logo.

That was the first thing I thought of, too. I know there's a Kandid Kids photo studio and don't forget Play Doh.

How about a video game Krazy Karts or Krazy Racers?

I also remember my town doing Krazy Days when I lived in Montana.

Also anyone familiar with the movie Benny & Joon? (Supposedly the misspelling on the name was to represent how Sam spelled it due to his difficult with spelling)

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    How about a video game Krazy Karts or Krazy Racers?

I also remember my town doing Krazy Days when I lived in Montana.

Also anyone familiar with the movie Benny & Joon? (Supposedly the misspelling on the name was to represent how Sam spelled it due to his difficult with spelling)
    I could of sworn either Ben or Joon said "It's Joon with two O's" it was likely Joon (June) though.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Reminds me of how my brother made a comment about Toys R Us having the R backwards and saying it was wrong. It's part of their logo.
    that makes sense though because it would be like a childs spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I could of sworn either Ben or Joon said "It's Joon with two O's" it was likely Joon (June) though.
    You're thinking of N.

"With an N?"
    "Yeah two of them.
    "This is Joon."
    "With an N?"
    "One."