Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you get your diapers?

Default Where do you get your diapers?

I buy my diapers form kmart.

I just recently started buying mine online from ABU.

I've been buying from walgreens, but I'll be switching to online soon. Probably XP medical.

Quote Originally Posted by tndyperboy View Post
    XPMedical. Good supplier and ABDL aware.

YEP! Occassionally I'll go with Bambino for some Biancos (may have to use them for Tenas, because XP is out).. but Gary from XPMedical is fantastic. Quick to reply to emails, easy & secure website, quick to ship and get you the tracking info.

Use to get them from Local Pharmacy now I just get them from Amazon :I

Quote Originally Posted by lullingsea View Post
    YEP! Occassionally I'll go with Bambino for some Biancos (may have to use them for Tenas, because XP is out).. but Gary from XPMedical is fantastic. Quick to reply to emails, easy & secure website, quick to ship and get you the tracking info.
    I use also use XP Medical. Hopefully I'll be able get Dry 24/7's in a few days. Otherwise I might have to get more Tena's. Just checked, Gary's out of mediums but still has large. Also get my cloth AIO's
    from Dependeco. All my other supplies from CVS.

I get mine from Boots. I'm thinking of going over to getting some across the seas of the internet sometime, though (that's if I could spare the money/plan it out so as to remain undetected)

jcrowley1985

Got a pack of Walgreens own brand (certainty); not bad for a store brand. I then ordered a case of 72 Breeyo briefs from ABU. Debating whether I should take advantage of the buy one get one half off Super Dry Kids sale at ABU