Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Michigan

Default Hello from Michigan

I'm just a regular schmoe of the world that likes the occasional diaper. I say occasional because like most people, I can't afford to wear 24/7. :P
    Never tried being a baby, but have been a little curious about it, could be fun, if the mommy/daddy/nanny/sitter, whatever the case, was nice and caring.
    Outside the ABDL stuff, i don't do anything spectacular, watch tv, play video games, the standard stuff.

Hi back from Michigan. There are a few of us from the state on here. I am up in the Northern Lower

I see. Well, I'm about as south as a Michiganer gets. :P

It's always good to see a Michigander come along. I'm in Detroit and its suburbs myself these days. Welcome!

So what sorts of TV and video games do you like?

I'm even further south then you are. lol
    But as to my interest in video games. I like pretty much everything, to an extent at least.
    For me though, Mario games are tops. Love 'em. I'm mainly a Nintendo guy, but i got nothing against the other guys.

I'm about 10 miles from the Ohio border, downriver.

Welcome to Adisc!

Awesome! And ty.

Well, I suppose I oughta say hey as well. I'm also in southeastern Michigan, not horribly far from that Dragon dude, either . Always good to see more locals around, I suppose. I hope you enjoy your time on the site.

Let's see, non-ABDL stuff. Well, you say you watch TV and game? Any favorite shows or games? What do you usually play? I'm more of a retro guy, myself. I kind of lost interest in new games several years ago for whatever reason, hah. Anyhow, welcome again.

Retro like 8bit games? Like NES games? Love those. My favorite NES game is Maniac Mansion.

8 bit, 16 bit, 32, 64, etc. I grew up on 16 bit systems and own nearly 20 consoles. If it wasn't for my 360, I could say that none of them are newer than my PS2. I have stuff from the original Atari right on up. NES was a great system. Ours, unfortunately, is a piece of crap (hardly works), so I tend to stick to emulators nowadays, lol. I have never played Maniac Mansion before, but I'm sure I have the ROM for it. I'll have to give it a try.