Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All or nothing

Default All or nothing

I don't know if this is the right forum or not.
    Does anyone feel like diapers are all or nothing like you wear them 24/7 or not at all? There are times when I wish I had the urge to wear but I just want regular clothes. Or wearing doesn't feel comfortable and I wonder what's wrong?

I've been wearing 24/7/365 for several years so it feels very natural to me now.

I also wear 24/7 and been doing it for over a year now. To me it's just part of my daily routine.

No. They can be if it's what the wearer wants, but everyone has different wants/needs, and it's up to the individual to decide the best course of action for them. For example I wet the bed ~once a month, and even though I can usually tell the couple I didn't notice when I was using makeshift diapers is enough for me to wear every night. Daytime use is recreational, and entirely based upon what/how I'm doing. Find the balance that's right for you and don't try to shove yourself to one of the extremes if it's not what you need or want.

That's not how it is for me at all. I keep a variety of diapers on hand just because my wearing patterns aren't set. Sometimes I only have time or desire to wear for a couple hours, and I'll use a lower capacity diaper. Other times, the feeling is for something longer term, and I'll use a better quality product. In the last few years, I've enjoyed wearing over more extended periods on occasion but I definitely wouldn't characterize it as an all or nothing thing.

It's only all or nothing if you want it to be.

If i aver went 24/7 i would have to drop all my friends and what i do for fun now to do it . Cause it just would not work both ways.

ATOMIC98

I know this sounds stupid but when I wanted to switch underwear from Boxers to briefs i had to wear a pair of briefs to work so that if i wanted to change i could not because i was stuck at work and i had no lunch so i had to put up with that awkward felling like everyone is watching me.LOL so what i am getting at try wearing them to work or out and if you get to scared bring a change of underwear and change ito them but try you could make it through a day i dont know if that's what your talking about but i have had the same issue but if you love them enough to make that change into 24/7 or you could go into it slowly like me i am up to 15/5 15 hrs a day and then i wear reg underwear i wear briefs because they are shaped like diapers. i dont know if that helps but i tried

I'm definitely on and off. I typically wear during the night, but there are times when I don't want to stop wearing, because I'm in the zone (regressing). The problem is that it isn't usually practical, so I'm back into boring underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm definitely on and off. I typically wear during the night, but there are times when I don't want to stop wearing, because I'm in the zone (regressing). The problem is that it isn't usually practical, so I'm back into boring underwear.
    I'm pretty much like this too. I don't really think I could or want to wear all the time. However there are some mornings where I really don't want to give it up cause I know it means turning my back on my little self... Oh well that's life.... And hey, life on the other side of ABDL is quite green too balance and variety is nice for me.