Thread: Diapers: Hips or Waist

Default Diapers: Hips or Waist

In advance I apologize if this thread already exists. I was curious if people tend to wear their diapers at the hips or waist. Personally I wear my diapers the hips since I am obese and have a large belly, causing my diapers to slip down.

It really depends on the diaper. My daytime tranquility ATN rides really low on my waist but the Abena xplus tends to come up above that. XP Medical - Abena Abri-San Incontinence Pads. Abena Abri-Fix Soft Cotton Fixing Pants. I wear these when I know I will be moving around alot they really help with keeping my diaper in place.

I wear by my waist the higher the better. I tend to leak out the top of the back if I sleep on my back if the diaper is to low. I don't have much natural padding on my butt. I leak where the small of the back and butt meet

Like Iamjust2, it depends on the diaper. I simply wear my diapers as far up as they go.

It does depend on diaper...

But usually just under belly, and diaper cover higher...

Hips, cause I like it that way and if it should go around waist I would need bigger diapers..

Maybe I am fat, but the top just begins to roll up as the slide down my waist
    Last edited by dprbaby; 21-Jul-2013 at 23:37. Reason: error

At the waist. I don't want them drooping or sagging and I don't like anything hanging on me.

Can you imagine if diapers ever caught on and gangstas started sagging them? Just a random, semi-humorous thought.

i wear them at my hips because they fit best that way, wearing them at the waist always makes them slide down or i end up having to buy larger diapers and thers too much of the diaper