Thread: Happy happy happy

Default Happy happy happy

So, my partner has took off with a habit of sucking my finger. Don't ask why, I don't know. He just says that it relaxes him.

He knows about my AB side and I always carry my dummy with me everywhere. We were in the car last night in town and he tried to suck my finger while driving. I told him that he could use my dummy if he wanted, jokingly.

He said it might help and he was curious to see what it was like so he tried it and I think now he loves it like me. He needs to buy his own now or else I might buy him one as a surprise.

So happy to see him using a dummy. Not only was it a real turn on but it made me feel all giggly inside.

I wonder when the day will come when I can get him into nappies

Has any of you folks out there ever converted your partner to using AB accessories?

i've convinced mine, she was a bit weary of the idea at first of the whole pacier thing at first it was strange and would "take some time to get used to" then it was something that was cute... then out of curiosity it was *tries* "oh this is actually... really relaxing, i see why you do it now *big smiles*" so i think its only a matter of time now *giggles*

Yup, that's the same way my partner went. I think we're just lucky to have nice partners who accept us