Thread: Hypnosis alternative?

Default Hypnosis alternative?

Has anyone seen or tried this?

Adult Baby Learn to Wet The Bed Psychology Program DVD | eBay

I just ordered it for $13, so if it actually works, then best $13 ever spent. If it doesn't, then it was only $13.

Hmmmm...I am intrigued. I hope it works! I'd feel more comfortable if their spelling was better. But that was the only red flag. I wonder if the maker is a member? Keep us informed!

Well, if you read my story, "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski", you would stay clear of the dire and horrible consequences of adult baby hypnosis tapes. You'll have to keep us posted, unless of course, you have the mind of a two year old and have forgotten how to get on the internet..Boowahahahahaha!

ROFL! This kind of stuff doesn't work for me. I'm writing it off as $13 amusement, unless.......

Quite an intriguing idea, but in agreement with Xtrabulk, the presentation does not fit as that of someone who has studied Psych and lives in the UK. Could easily be a hoax. But then it's not an expensive hoax. Should at least be $13 worth of fun.

Maybe I am not the norm, but I find it possible to achieve this without such help. Here is what I did:
    1) Mattress protection. You don't want the back of your mind worrying about getting the mattress wet.
    2) Plenty of water. Keeps the kidneys operating so there will be urine to release, and keeps the odor lower.
    3) When you wake up, release, relax, and go back to sleep.
    4) Repeat every night, and it tends to become habitual.

I now wake up wet about 5 nights a week.

Somehow I don't think it will work! Even if it does, I'd stay clear of anything that can permanently change something so big. You could well regret it...Perhaps you could ask them to throw in a CD that reverses it?

Quote Originally Posted by ukdl94 View Post
    Somehow I don't think it will work! Even if it does, I'd stay clear of anything that can permanently change something so big. You could well regret it...Perhaps you could ask them to throw in a CD that reverses it?
    Ah, there's plenty of places where you can get fool-proof methods of toilet training. Of course they only work if you can be bribed with cheerios.

Seriously, if this works for you it won't be because the author studied psychology at university.
    If I thought it was likely at all that it would, I'd second ukdl94's warning. You can teach yourself to be helpless when the circumstances warrant without making yourself always be helpless. It's a lot more fun if you have a choice.

I have tried these things in the past the self hypnosis they failed every time but if it works for you let us know and please give a review of it.