Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends Mom is awesome.

Default Friends Mom is awesome.

K, so my best friends mom is awesome. She knows about my little side, and she happens to be slightly little herself. She says that when she was young she looked up adult thumb suckers, because she enjoyed sucking her thumb, and came across our community and learned about ab/dl's. So her learning about me was really quite simple.

Well, it turns out that I get to have very open discussions with her, and after having mentioning i was excited to get my new cloth diaper in the mail, an idea popped in her head while she was reading a book, and she had to call me and get my thoughts. She wants to make a special type of cloth diaper (I cant say what exactly) that is not sold online, for adult babies and young disabled people.

She is going to make me a lion king cub print all in one diaper with her special mod to it, as a test diaper so they can see how hard it would be to make, if it would be profitable, and i get to test it out and keep it! I am so excited. If she and her daughter decide that it would be a good profit area, since all in one cloth diapers with fun prints are not too highly supplied, then all i have to do is build a web site for them and manage it, and i'll be able to get some more cloth diapers. I can hardly believe i'm getting this opportunity, its like a dream really. I never imagined my little side could actually be accepted enough that somebodies mom would make me a cloth diaper. Its so funny to be able to talk to her about business ideas.

You're one lucky kitty. I don't care much for cloth diapers myself, but I imagine this would be really sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    K, so my best friends mom is awesome. She knows about my little side, and she happens to be slightly little herself. She says that when she was young she looked up adult thumb suckers, because she enjoyed sucking her thumb, and came across our community and learned about ab/dl's. So her learning about me was really quite simple.

Well, it turns out that I get to have very open discussions with her, and after having mentioning i was excited to get my new cloth diaper in the mail, an idea popped in her head while she was reading a book, and she had to call me and get my thoughts. She wants to make a special type of cloth diaper (I cant say what exactly) that is not sold online, for adult babies and young disabled people.

She is going to make me a lion king cub print all in one diaper with her special mod to it, as a test diaper so they can see how hard it would be to make, if it would be profitable, and i get to test it out and keep it! I am so excited. If she and her daughter decide that it would be a good profit area, since all in one cloth diapers with fun prints are not too highly supplied, then all i have to do is build a web site for them and manage it, and i'll be able to get some more cloth diapers. I can hardly believe i'm getting this opportunity, its like a dream really. I never imagined my little side could actually be accepted enough that somebodies mom would make me a cloth diaper. Its so funny to be able to talk to her about business ideas.
    I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did she find out about your little side?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did she find out about your little side?
    That story is kind of difficult to explain, all i can really say, is that my friend and his family are really close to me, and when I had told my parents about my little side, and they reacted badly, his mom kind of took place as a parental source of advice when it came to this subject. Whenever I have ever told somebody though, it has been for the reason of getting input and support over the stress I get from either my parents over this subject, or advice on dating and my little side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxus View Post
    You're one lucky kitty. I don't care much for cloth diapers myself, but I imagine this would be really sweet.
    I really enjoy cloth diapers, sometimes it is nice to change between cloth and disposable. I find that sleeping in cloth is nice because i have less leaking problems. And it is cheaper in the long run, as well as usually bulkier.

Wow it seems like you will have some fun with that special cloth diapers.

Jealous. I've daydreamed about being a full-time diaper tester. And, why not? I wear them full-time. All I would have to do is report on each one. But, seriously though, this sounds too good to be true.

I've often wondered if someone could make descent money making cute cloth diapers. You'll have to keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've often wondered if someone could make descent money making cute cloth diapers. You'll have to keep us posted.
    I will, I'll let everyone know the website when i get it going for them. Although from the sounds of it, they probably wont make a site out of it until her daughter is done with college and has more time to help which is in 9 months. But i will still get to try out their first test project. They already ordered the materials.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Jealous. I've daydreamed about being a full-time diaper tester. And, why not? I wear them full-time. All I would have to do is report on each one. But, seriously though, this sounds too good to be true.
    I thought it was too good to be true to, honestly it sounds fake, that is why it is so crazy to me. Only reason it is happening this way is because my friends mom is a bit of a regressive herself. She just doesn't get the time or oportunity to do much about it though. Although she does enjoy drinking from a sippy at night.

Fyi: making items for sale with a copyrighted character like the lion king will draw the attention of the legal department of Disney (that's who owns lion king right?)

The house of mouse is very good at fervently protecting their image, characters and brand... Not to mention their income stream