Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I never thought this would happen

Default I never thought this would happen

I finally got caught with my diapers on. I woke up this morning at 7 (I usually wake up at 8:30) and after trying to go to sleep for 30 minutes, I had the brilliant idea of putting on a diaper to "get ready" for when my dad leaves for work. I also decided to lay stomach down to get ready to pee (thank goodness I didn't). However, when my dad got up, he came into my room to turn off the AC in my room and subsequently smacked my diapered bottom (I had boxers on) and he semi-freaked out.

He didn't say much except "are you wearing diapers?" (in Chinese). I said no to that but it was obviously a lie. He went downstairs to use the restroom (#2) and I was left deciding what to tell him. I decided to tell him the truth that I was wearing it as a fetish item.

When he came back up, I told him all about how I was wearing it purely sexually and that it was like masturbating with a fleshlight and I also had to explain to him what a fetish was (lol).
    Thank goodness he understood and he accepted it and said he was ok with it as long as I wasn't gay. We had a lengthy discussion but I'm glad he's understanding.

Now I just hope my mom doesn't find out because she's COMPLETELY not understanding. (Although my thoughts may be wrong since I thought my dad wouldn't understand either but I wouldn't want to risk it with her.)

Wow. So many emotions this morning

Cherub

wow glad everything worked out for you! I can't imagine the pain that you must have felt when your dad did that. Were you also under the blankets? Were you asleep when he did that?

skyfoxpup

That first part sucks second part not so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    wow glad everything worked out for you! I can't imagine the pain that you must have felt when your dad did that. Were you also under the blankets? Were you asleep when he did that?
    Thanks!
    Well I guess smacked is too strong of a word. He more like patted my bottom.
    I did put a blanket over my waist and I wasn't asleep.

Well, unless your father told you directly that he was not going to say anything to your mother you have no way of knowing. If it is a concern for you then I would have another private discussion with your father and discuss his next move...just saying.

It's good that your Dad accepted it, I would of thought he would of yelled at the top of his lungs and the mum be like "Awwwwwww my baby is still a baby!!!!!"

It's cool that your dad is accepting but patting your butt is a bit strange to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826
    It's cool that your dad is accepting but patting your butt is a bit strange to me though.
    Same thoughts I had.

Actually, I thought of the father patting his sons butt to be a bit cute and not strange at all. I think of it this way. He comes into his sons room. Sees him lying on his stomach in bed and it took him back to a time when his son was an infant. He just couldn't resist doing it once again. He may have even patted his butt then. It was a genuine father/son moment, both then and now. What a wonderful show of love.

I wonder if the father knew right off the bat, that his son was wearing, due to the assumption that he had patted his son on the butt before as an infant and knew the sound and feel of the diaper.

Blackstar, I'm glad it went well for you. I think under these circumstances, you did the right thing in telling your dad. I wouldn't discuss it with your mom unless she brings it up, which I doubt she will. I don't know her, but I doubt she will want to discuss her sons sex life anyway.

robbw

My mom knows I wear diapers to bed. I have wet my bed all my life and she gets my diapers and plastic panties. She washes them too and she puts them oin the line to dry so all our neighbors know too. Mom babysits kids and her girlfriends help her, they know too because they see me in the morning with a chubby bottom. They call it Robb's bubble butt.