Thread: My DADDY im one lucky boy

Default My DADDY im one lucky boy

I'm one lucky boy. My daddy is a kind smart and super funny he makes me giggle and makes me feel safe i trust him and he trust me. He has help't me in so many ways. He is a big part of my life now and i could not be happier. Here's some pics of what i will be wearing when im with daddy that he has put together . In short i love my daddy and i really wish he knew just how much he mines to me. I'm so happy much more then words can ever exspress . hugs little leo Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000314.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	17764Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000315.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	17765
    Last edited by littleleo; 19-Jul-2013 at 01:20.

That looks soooo cute.
    And your daddy is so lucky to have you too.

Really cute, im sure youll be adoreable for him.

Oh leo im sure if your daddy heard you say that he'd say. Silly boy, daddy is always proud of you. Thats what my mommy tells me

ho hay Theo he dose tell me all the time it makes me feel super happy. Still a little new to it all so i like it when daddy tells me its all ok i have low self confidence but daddy is helping me over come that. i now know how lucky you are Theo with your mummy. super big hugs little Theo your friend little leo.

I'm Happy for you. Maybe I will get luck too. I found q site here in my state for babies looking for mommies and daddies.

krallen that's great news i hope you find some one that will take care of you just the way you deserve to be

hope you are well. your friend little leo