Thread: Long-time Diaper Lover - New to ADISC

Red face Long-time Diaper Lover - New to ADISC

Greetings everyone!

I just want to say hello from Salt Lake City, Utah! I don't know how many diaper lovers are in this area, but I'm proud to be one!

I have been a diaper lover since I was about 6 years old. It was only a few months ago when my wife of 10 years discovered my passion for diapers. I explained everything to her about it and she's not going to jump on the band wagon. Her thoughts are "Diapers are not sexy", to which I disagree, which is my opinion, not hers, and I respect that.

I wore diapers in college whenever I could. It wasn't until a year ago that I bought the premium diapers online such as Dry 24/7, Bambino (all types), Cushies, Abenas, Tena Slip Maxi, etc.

I wear diapers to work about 1-2 times per week (again, just for fun). It's a thrill to me and love doing it. I'm an engineer so it's a quiet workplace for most of the time.
    I don't wear diapers at home simply because my wife wouldn't approve and she doesn't really know how deep my passion really is. I store my diaper stash in our crawl space! Also, I have two great kids - whom I love to death, so I wouldn't think of exposing my diaper loving passion to them.

I love playing sports. Especially basketball and tennis. Yes, I have worn diapers while playing tennis since it's a one-on-one sport and you can get away with a little crinkle in the bum. Basketball would be too difficult since my friends don't know about my diaper loving passion.

That's about all for now, I'd be happy to chat and make friends. Not looking for any relationship - just want to be a part of this community.

Welcome to ADISC. I don't know how many here are from Mormon country, but I suppose you'll find out. :-)

I imagine playing tennis in diapers (especially thick ones like the types you mentioned) would be a bit hot and sweaty and awkward. I'm IC myself and a tennis player, but I haven't played due to injury since I became IC, so I don't know how I am going to handle this. Interesting thought...

Sounds like you're doing pretty well. (Excellent plan to keep the diapers away from the kids--not their business.) Good luck here!

Thanks, I am Mormon and have joined the group of Latter-Day-Saints. Glad to be a part of this community. It's just what I need.

Yes, tennis in diapers is a bit hot, but it's not that bad. I tend to perspire more than others and it doesn't bother me.

Hello Dl1220 I live just 40 minutes wet of you in tooele Welcome I am a none practicing Mormon for the moment thinking about trying to start going again but undecided

Hey! Good to know others out there are pretty close by. Tooele is a great place, and I travel there periodically for work.

It's your choice on activity in the church, man. It's hard to keep this lifestyle a secret. My wife of 10 years just found out about my DL fetish like 6 months ago. She found some diapergal pictures on our PC. To my shame, I had to tell her the truth. It was good to get that off my chest though. We are still happily married. We have two great kids, and don't think we'll ever let this or anything else drive us apart from each other. I still love diapers, and I still wear them to work about once/week.

How about you? How did you get involved with this?