Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: damn i love buying diapers!!! (lol)

Default damn i love buying diapers!!! (lol)

ok, well tonight, i rode my mountain bike like 8 miles to the walgreens i buy diapers from. i order online, i get Tranquility ATN, but i use Depends Max as stuffers. ok, so i just got some early B-day money, and im in the store. i walk straight to the diaper aisle, grab some medium depends. i then go and get a box of suppositories, some Ky lube, and then go up to the front. the cashier was fine, and well i ask if she had any High strength tape. she said she didn't know, but then i thought about athletic tape. so i go and get four rolls, and go up to the front. now this girl was tired, drinking monster, and trying to make it thru her shift. i put the diapers down, then the tape, the suppositories, and then the lube. as she was ringing them up (looking like :dodgy, she looked up at me, and i had a really nervous face (). she asked me if i was alright, and all i said was, "My Girlfriend is real into role-playing." She gave me the dirtiest, most confused look i have ever seen, a combo of :dodgy:and i walked out with a strait face. as soon as i got outside, i just started cracking up

edit: and no, this isn't my first time buying

Dude, you rock! A little over the top, I know, but I can imagine the look on her face when you said that O.o

Good Job!

god i was so estatic riding home. just laughing. light rain, but oh my god it was so worth it.

Yeah her face had to have been priceless. Even My face would have been priceless too if a 14 year old told me that. lol.

Haha, that's awesome! I wish I could have seen her face. Wow!

I think it's really healthy that you can joke around like that! It shows you are confident in who you are. Honestly, there is no shame in having a fetish and let's face it, from the outside looking in, it is hillarious.

Next time just get condoms lube a paci a large bottle of coke a banana and the latest issue of A girly magazine some panties A Swimsuit the size of a fat man a bunch of suppository and ect ect. as musch creepy and weird stuff.

Freak them out. And say that.

To bad you didnt get a picture of that the look must be priceless, good to hear you had fun.