Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacifier Lovers

Default Pacifier Lovers

i think there should be another category next to adult baby and diaper lover, for those who like pacifiers, but are not (necessarily) in to other baby stuff like diapers, bottles, cribs,... i am an adult baby myself, but i believe there are people out there with pacifiers, who are however not adult babies. maybe i'm wrong about that though, or maybe there is already a category like that, but maybe i'm not wrong, but am i the first to think about it. what do you guys think?

Yes, It is possible for people to like and use pacifiers who aren't AB/DL at all. However, if someone was using a pacifier who isn't an AB/DL and they find ADISC because they are looking some advice on it, then they can still use the forums here to search for their answers. Most of the threads related to pacifiers are related to pacifiers only and don't really have that extra edge to them in terms if ABness. Most people who do use pacifiers though are related to the AB/DL communities in some way or another though.

In terms of creating a new forum board just for pacifiers, I wouldn't agree to it. A pacifier is an accessory to ABness alongside many other things such as bottles etc which would mean a new forum thread would have to be made for all those different accessories too. In my opinion, things are fine the way they are. They are simple and doing such a thing like that would just open a can of worms 😊

Hope that answers your question.

FlightSimPro

There is a forum group for this, in which . No need for an entire subforum for this in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonBisby View Post
    i believe there are people out there with pacifiers, who are however not adult babies.?
    Technically I would fall into this category. I'm incapable of getting diapers or using them, so I really have no interest in age play. It's not exactly my thing, but I am open to possibilities. I am, however, completely obsessed about pacifiers. I love every type, every color. Heck, I go on ebay looking for them all the time. I have a great collection (some I use, some I don't) and I intend to expand it.

As for the sub-thread, I agree with FlightSimPro. It's just not exactly broad enough since its merely an accessory associated with ABness. Although there are people out there who use pacifiers strictly for stress relief and not regression.

i didn't mean a new category in the forum, just a different category to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    As for the sub-thread, I agree with FlightSimPro. It's just not exactly broad enough since its merely an accessory associated with ABness. Although there are people out there who use pacifiers strictly for stress relief and not regression.
    On a side note: if the only babyish thing one uses are pacifiers (that's what the new category was supposed to be for) and one does not use them for regressive/AB purposed, then what on earth is one doing on ADISC?

I repeat: there is a group for this. Go look there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxus View Post
    On a side note: if the only babyish thing one uses are pacifiers (that's what the new category was supposed to be for) and one does not use them for regressive/AB purposed, then what on earth is one doing on ADISC?
    Personally I'm on here because I believe I have the potential to take part in age play, although currently I have no interest. But I am the type of person who has (a pacifier / pacifiers) for stress reasons as it is an excellent way to relieve it. At some points in the years I have felt a small form of regression one way or another and I do indeed like it, but I am incapable of going all out. Anyways, back to the topic, yes there is a group on ADISC for "Pacifier Lovers" as Vexxus has pointed out.

so here is what i was thinking of: on your profile you can tick boxes with "adult baby", "diaper lover", "mommy", "teen baby",...; and i just thought one of these could be "pacifier lover". sorry if i wasn't clear.

so here is what i was thinking of: on your profile you can tick boxes with "adult baby", "diaper lover", "mommy", "teen baby",...; and i just thought one of these could be "pacifier lover". sorry if i wasn't clear.
    Actually I find no opposition to this idea. Also since ADISC is 18+ now I guess we can get rid of the "Teen baby" category. But I like this suggestion.

While this wasn't asking about pacifier lovers, the idea is the same and I think the answer is likely applicable: https://www.adisc.org/forum/administ...y-section.html.