Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Roommate Attacked Me & Tried To Kill Me For 2rd Time Help

Default My Roommate Attacked Me & Tried To Kill Me For 2rd Time Help

My Roommate Attacked Me & Tried To Kill Me For 2rd Time Help

Ummm, call 911? If this is an actual assault case why are you posting on forum instead of calling the police?!?

--sf

Timeout. Second time? Why the hell is he still your roomate?

As StarFix said, press charges. Seriously.

Because I went down to office to tell staff on duty in the apt building that My Roommate Attacked Me & Tried To Kill Me For 2rd Time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post

As StarFix said, press charges. Seriously.
    First time he tried to kill me with baseball bat and this time he started to beat me up by slapping hard on the shoulder and I begged him not to kill me and then ran out of apt and told my staff down the hall in a different apt then mine that my My Roommate Attacked Me & Tried To Kill Me For 2rd Time
    Last edited by SennkohCoola; 18-Jul-2013 at 02:57.

Been there done that. I had a roommate try to swing a film tripod at my head. Luckily my other roommates saw it all and we just told him to start packing cause he was out. The only solution is for one of you to leave.

Now don't you think you should get a clue and move out??? I think the first time he or she tried killing you would would go oh maybe I should move out.

All I can say is: I agree with everyone else. Press charges immediately. Don't stay in a dangerous situation like this!

If this is a life-threatening emergency, please log out and call 911

As others have said you need to report it to the police. Afraid a third time you may not make it. Time that this guy pays for his crimes. I also had a room mate like that and I did call the law on him. I still have the scars today where he stomped on my face.

As StarFox said, press charges. Seriously.
    They Don't Have Anyone Else To Replace Him With and Me and My Roommate and my Staff Jackie Talked It over and It was couple things that sent him off I unscrewed the light-bulb in bathroom because It not the right size bulb that fits the socket so I unscrewed the bulb to take a shower and I locked the door because I didn't want someone break in my apt building my roommate with my roommate was downstairs doing his laundry and tried to open the door but couldn't so he knocked very softly but I was in my room when I first got home was in the middle of making a pizza I had my door open to make a pizza my staff calls me and says I locked my roommate out of my apt and she asked me to unlock the door so I did what the staff told me to do and I unlocked the door and he walked in put his clothes down started to slap me on the shoulder I said please don't kill me and then sneaked away to my staff in apt building and she ran down here we talked about it and said he was sorry for slapped me hard on the shoulder I being a christian because being christian means you have be forgiving when people to bad things to you so I accepted my roommate sorry after he said he was sorry for slapping and trying to beat me up.

- - - Updated - - -

Timeout. Second time? Why the hell is he still your roommate?

As StarFox said, press charges. Seriously.
    I Don't Want To Press Charges. I will live in fear and I always stay in my room with the door locked this is the sixth roommate that I have to has Attcked me and tried to kill me so that's the way it's been for every roommate for the past 10 years of living in [a city] ,So I am use to getting a new roommate and the new roommate attacks me and tries to kill me for the past 10 years of avoiding getting killed for the past 10 years since 2003 when I moved on own and got a apt in city next to Wal-Mart!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 18-Jul-2013 at 06:07.