Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kirkland's Diapers

Default Kirkland's Diapers

I stumbled upon this on you tube and had never head of these baby diapers before, including on here, so I thought I would make a thread about it. Now I know some of you know I do not wear baby diapers and I think it is silly to try to wear them when you do not fit in them, but I thought these were really cute and wanted to kind of announce them and get everyone's opinion. Including people who have and have not tried them.

YouTube - Costco Diapers Vs Huggies Diapers

For a free sample visit costco.com

So let me know what you all think of them from looking at them on the video. One thing that really impressed me is how thick they looked compared to huggies.

EDIT: Oh yeah! What a milf eh? lol

Costco's the best... They only sell cases of about... 175 Depends in the stores though...

.....she was so hot.....

That's a pretty big size 3. We can just stick with Huggies.

On a side note, I LOVE Costco.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    That's a pretty big size 3.
    I thought that same, plus thought they were pretty thick for a baby diaper now-a-days. Their new size 6 must be huge.

I am tempted to get a free sample of a size 6 to see if it fits. If it does not fit then screw it.

I wish costco would care good adult diapers. All they carry is depend underwear.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 10-Dec-2008 at 11:44.

Can you all imagine if costco carried abena or secure or molicare! The deal would be ridiculous. Like a 2 case pack for a ridiculous deal.

curiously Costco brand Kirkland products are almost always more expensive than normal items.

for instance.......... I at Costco you can get a 32 oz container of crushed red pepper flakes for about 9.99................and I can go to a specialty food store and pay 3.99 for the same amount of the same product.

Quote Originally Posted by h200420012 View Post
    curiously Costco brand Kirkland products are almost always more expensive than normal items.

for instance.......... I at Costco you can get a 32 oz container of crushed red pepper flakes for about 9.99................and I can go to a specialty food store and pay 3.99 for the same amount of the same product.
    Sometimes they are most of the time they aren't. Their milk is about a buck or so cheaper then anywhere else. Their AA batteries are also a lot cheaper then the other name brands they sell.

My family shops at Costco and I can tell you this. We are not regretting it what so ever! Yes they have some excellient quality and the cat food that they carry is of the best variaty because the cheap stuff that we found in the regular retailer stores have done nothing but give our cats problems which lead to high vet bills. I have compared the diaper prices and I have found that it is cheaper. However they have a limited selection in child and adult diapers. So I do urge you good people to get out and go shopping at costco.