Thread: Hello to you all

Default Hello to you all

Hi there everyone, I'd just like to introduce myself as a new member. I was lucky enough to find this site and despite a few hiccups managed to register.
    I am 48 and live in Manchester UK, I consider myself a d/l more than ab, I have been wearing nappies for as long as I can remember though not all the time as I have tried to give up on more than one occasion, I am glad that I never managed to give up.
    I am sure there are many people on here in a similar situation to myself, and it would be nice to hear from you and make new friends.
    Regards steve.

Welcome! I'm happy you managed to register, I'm new to this site too and so far I think it's a wonderful site. Hope you find that too! Everyone here is so nice

Hi thanks for that, I'm still learning to navigate my way around the the site but will be fine. It's nice to know this Is a friendly site,with people with similar interests. I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends here.