Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hey Guys,

I'm brand new to this site, and I'm excited to start journeying through it. I'm employed as a restaurant manager and am a very outgoing person. I like to joke around and have a good time with whomever i meet. My interest in wearing diapers brought me to this site to meet others who enjoy the same thing. I love watching sports, any sport will do. Does not matter what kind. I also really enjoying playing video games and listening to music.

This main thing that brought me to this site was the fact that nobody knows about my secret. I was hoping to find people who share my same situation and receive advice on how to go about dealing with it and telling my loved ones. Can't wait to get started!

I think you will find that there are about, oh, a million or so members here (number approximate) who have been or are in similar positions to yours and will be able to advise you or commiserate with you or whatever, but I know that you'll discover lots of friendly people here. I have, and I've only been around a few days!

Hey, thanks for the words of encouragement! i was pretty nervous to join, but the more i check it out the better i'm starting to feel about it. thanks again for the warm welcoome