Thread: Introducing me!

Default Introducing me!

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello all, the names Night Surfer. I'm here because I like to be treated like a baby sometimes and feeling like one. I wear diapers semi all the time and I don't know why I love em so much but I do lol.

But I know you already know that because why else would I be here lol, so onto my other interests. I love to read and write, as well as sing and play video games. My favorite video games are the Halo games and of course Call of Duty and Assassins Creed.

My favorite books are the Lord of the Rings series and Harry Potter, as well as The Golden Compass and the Hunger Games.

Favorite movie is Avatar.

Favorite cartoon is My Little Pony (yes I am a brony)

I also like collecting the toys from the old shows too!

I love writing fantasy and other fiction stories.
    ---

Feel free to ask questions ^^

Quote Originally Posted by NightSurfer86 View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello all, the names Night Surfer. I'm here because I like to be treated like a baby sometimes and feeling like one. I wear diapers semi all the time and I don't know why I love em so much but I do lol.

But I know you already know that because why else would I be here lol, so onto my other interests. I love to read and write, as well as sing and play video games. My favorite video games are the Halo games and of course Call of Duty and Assassins Creed.

My favorite books are the Lord of the Rings series and Harry Potter, as well as The Golden Compass and the Hunger Games.

Favorite movie is Avatar.

Favorite cartoon is My Little Pony (yes I am a brony)

I also like collecting the toys from the old shows too!

I love writing fantasy and other fiction stories.
    ---

Feel free to ask questions ^^

Hey there NightSurfer!

I hope that you don't actually surf at night! That sounds very dangerous

This is a wonderful intro, I don't read; but I absolutely loved Harry Potter movies!

Haven't watched The Hunger Games. However, after seeing the trailer for the second movie I may just have to watch it! It looks like my kind of show.

I love MLP There are a lot of bronies here on ADISC! I hope that you stick around to meet us all.

Lastly, I want to apologize for the lateness of you being welcomed!

I hope to see you around the community, and I hope that you have been and will continue to enjoy yourself.

- Lobie

Hi Nightsurfer86, very warm welcome to the community. Would love to read some of your stories. If you would like, you could even add a few to the stories on the Site. Have fun! See ya.

Hi Nightsurfer! I am a brony, and a babyfur/AB/DL aswell. If you'd like to add me on skype, I have multiple posts with that on it ^^

Aww thank you guys! I appreciate the welcome, I wasn't expecting one at all lol. I will try to upload my fanfictions when I'm done with them, I feel a little self concious about them though cause I don't think they are that good but if you want I can!

And if you want to add me on skype or something sure, I'm not on that much cause I don't have internet at the house but as soon I do I will be on all the time!

[Removed]

You guys are so awesome!

PS. Did I mention I sing too? Not a professional but I enjoy it a lot
    Last edited by Lobie; 28-Jul-2013 at 02:32. Reason: skype addy

the toys from the old shows
    this?

[Removed]
    ah yes. We don't mean to appear unfriendly nor imply that you made a serious infraction of the rules: why not get to know the members better and then pm (private message) the ones you want to be in touch with, with your contact info? After all you don't want all 26,000 members skyping you, now, eh? Not to mention any 4channers or such who might read over these forums?

Good point! Thank you for pointing that out and sorry!!! D: I won't do that again! xD

And yes, those old shows and the old My Little Pony show ^^.

Pleased to meet you