View Poll Results: Do you consider yourself potty trained?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 75.56%
  • No

11 24.44%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you potty trained?

Default Are you potty trained?

For those that wear diapers 24/7, do you consider yourself potty trained or no? Even if you aren't incontinent, do you still consider yourself potty trained?

I consider myself potty trained because I have control over my bowels and bladder and I know how to use the bathroom but I choose not to and would rather use my diaper for pee, occasionally for poop too. But yet for young children who also refuse to use the bathroom and are still in diapers are considered not potty trained so it seems like a double standard here. So it inspired me to create this thread.

jcrowley1985

When I'm in my diapered regressed state, it sometimes feels like i'm not. Just last night I started peeing and couldn't stop and ended up flooding.

As an Autistic with Cerebral Palsy, I "used" to be "potty trained", butt for the last 28 year, I have not been "potty trained".

RainbowShy

I'm potty trained... since I don't wear diapers all the time. I don't want to become dependent on them and have to wear them. It's because of the current situation I am in with my parents who are non-accepting and don't understand.

Don't think I was ever completely potty trained I have always had day time and night time accidents

Iīve been padded 24/7 almost few years now and I havenīt use the potty for that time so I would think myself that I am moar like "unpotty trained" now

Never had 100% control. At one time, when I was a teenager, close to 80%. However, since my 20's and definitely since my early 30's, very little control..like 10%. So, while I obviously know how to use the toilet, getting there in time to use it is a major challenge for me.

jcrowley1985

Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    Don't think I was ever completely potty trained I have always had day time and night time accidents
    Not so much "accidents" but growing up I've always had skid marks in my underwear. I guess I didn't wipe good.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrowley1985 View Post
    Not so much "accidents" but growing up I've always had skid marks in my underwear. I guess I didn't wipe good.
    A few times over the past year or so I've woken up with those. :/ None recently, but I bathe before bed, so when it ooccurred at night it wouldn't be from poor wiping.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    A few times over the past year or so I've woken up with those. :/ None recently, but I bathe before bed, so when it ooccurred at night it wouldn't be from poor wiping.
    I think it's called "anal leakage" (their term not mine.... is it pg13?). Back in the late 90s there some chips made with Olestra that had to have prominent warning that this could occur. So it could be something you ate, and not your fault at all.

--sf