Thread: Introducing Myself

Default Introducing Myself

Hi everyone, I've been a lurker here for some time because I was extremely nervous about getting involved in the community. I gather up my courage to sign up for an account, but then chickened out about introducing myself. I'm kind of a quiet person and somewhat of a nerd. I'm working on my degree in the hard sciences, but don't exactly what I'll be doing after I finish.

I would classify myself as a DL, that likes the comfort of diapers. I have a SO who doesn't agree with them and for her sake I do my best to not indulge. She isn't belittling, but doesn't want me to partake; at time it's hard, if that makes any sense.

As I mentioned ealier, I'm somewhat of a nerd and enjoy most things related to science and technology. I'm an active person and enjoy running or swimming mostly.

I joined this site hoping to find some support.

Hello misterWizard and welcome to the group.

As the self proclaimed head of the nerds welcome. I have a degree in Biology and certifications in Phlebotomy and Animal Husbandry. What field of science are you studying?

Take your time getting into the posting, if that is what you need. But do read the information that is available and I am sure you will find more science geeks around and about.

Again welcome to the group.