Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puppies save child in VA

Default Puppies save child in VA

Puppies save three-year-old boy lost in freezing Virginia woods

That's it. I don't really have much to say about it, but thought it was too cute not to share.

I saw this story in the paper this morning. It is sweet and nice to see good news, especially when the outcome could have been so much worse. It's been cold here lately.

We had this on our news since like Daria, I live in Virginia. Yeah for dogs says Dogboy. They are amazing. I think they function on this other wave length. I swear my dog knows my thoughts!

What I wonder is, What was the baby-sitter doing at the time? How did the child manage to wander off?

it's suprisingly easy. it was four, so there could have been a late lunch or early dinner cooking. door left slightly open gives him a chance to leave. 1 minute later he's gone in the woods with little intention of going back.

animals can do very suprising things. there was this one guy who studied bears in the woods, and one night a bear he knew attacked him. it was dark and raining, and the bear hadn't had anything to eat in a long time. the bear tackled and pinned him to the ground. then the bear got off and layed down right next to him. i think animals do things like this because they see us as alphas. like were some super animal, and in a way we are. it is to the animals benifit to not only not hurt us, but keep us alive. and think about thoes puppies, they will be treated like gods for the rest of their lifes! correct decision on thier part i would say.

I am pretty sure the puppies did it so they could keep could keep warm as well. Anyway its a pretty funny/good ending.