Thread: Greetings everyone!

Red face Greetings everyone!

Hello everyone. I am a recently joined Adult baby Diaper lover. Finally took the plunge and decided to join. I have occasionally worn diapers ever since I was about 14 and only recently come to terms with who I am and realising I am an adult baby. After finding this site, I have managed to get rid of some of my guilt.
    At work I am an electrical engineer and spend alot of my free time watching tv series, playing computer games, enjoying a beer with friends. I have dabbled in golf and kite surfing but not very good at either yet.

Hello and welcome! I'm glad to hear that you're starting to sort some of your feelings out. It does get easier as you go.

So any cool TV series or games to mention?

Thanks for the welcome. You should check out Kerbals Space program. I just recently started playing, its a fun game to pickup and play on and off. I used to play a bit of minecraft, bit of first person shooters (Bioshock, half life series, etc.) and some racing games here and then. Haven't got into the more serious games for quite awhile. Anything you can recommend?
    As for TV series, I haven't started watching any new TV series just new seasons. My current list is House MD (now finished), how I met your mother, Modern family, Dexter, South park ( should be a new season soon), Naruto, Top gear and Game of Thrones.