View Poll Results: Is bambino your favorite brand?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 68.75%
  • No

5 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bambino diapers

Default bambino diapers

Are they your favorite? It is the only brand i use at night

Which diapers are you talking about? Classico? Bellisimo?

Have only tried Classico. Cute. Look great on my diaper changing rack, but as far as wearing them. They don't compare to Abena Xplus Dry 24/7, ect. For the price I don't like them.

I tried bambino bianco diapers and had really bad luck with the whole diaper splitting in the front. Bambino was really good about it and gave me a refund and a coupon for a future purchase. I never did use the coupon.

My problem is I wear for actual need, so if I cant trust the diaper and have confidence it will hold and not split it does me no good. I am currently a Dry 24/7 customer.

Quote Originally Posted by tdlrfootedpjs View Post
    I tried bambino bianco diapers and had really bad luck with the whole diaper splitting in the front. Bambino was really good about it and gave me a refund and a coupon for a future purchase. I never did use the coupon.
    Just a heads up, that was a one-off sort of event. I remember that, as I was a little less than pleased when it happened.

Also, Bellisimos hold their ground against Dry 24/7s and Abenas. (They actually tend to outdo Abena in outright absorbency, but don't have as perfect of wicking) Classico/Teddy/Biancos all have decent absorbency, but not remarkable.

I didn't want to vote both yes and no and throw off the poll, but Bambino is definitely one of my favorites. Bambinos are my favorite if I was a "babyish", or at least non medical, diaper. I don't really care for the Classico/Bianco/Teddy (as I've heard reports that their basically the same diaper with different landing zones) because of the feel of the plastic. The Belissimo is great except for the fact that they don't wick very well and they tend to split on the inside.

That's a tricky question because I want different diapers when I'm doing different things. So far the Molicare line appears to have a great selection of diapers based on whatever activity I choose to pursue.

Bambino's are certainly nice diapers but practically require you to be in them for 8+ hours in order to use most of the absorbency under normal wetting conditions.

I've had Teddy's, Belissimo's, and Classico's and Teddy's were definitely my favorite of the group though Classico's are slowly growing on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    Just a heads up, that was a one-off sort of event. I remember that, as I was a little less than pleased when it happened.

Also, Bellisimos hold their ground against Dry 24/7s and Abenas. (They actually tend to outdo Abena in outright absorbency, but don't have as perfect of wicking) Classico/Teddy/Biancos all have decent absorbency, but not remarkable.
    Thanks for the info. I probably will try them again someday. I have wanted to try the Bellisimos since they came out. I'm just kind of gun-shy after the whole incident happened of you know what I mean.

It made a couple really big messes for me to Have to clean up.

The splitting diapers were from a faulty batch that got though QC. They havent had problems since and I have been using them for the longest time. Classico/Bianco (same thing different tape) and the Bellisimos and have been a VERY happy customer with them.

If I had to rank, based off what I have worn:

1. Tena (the slip maxi is my favorite diaper)
    2. Bambino
    3. Molicare
    4. ABU
    5. Attends
    6. Depends

Would like to try Abena someday, but haven't heard good things about the new stuff. Dry 24/7 will probably the next brand I try, pending the reviews of the new diapers.

I've tried the teddies and classicos once.

They are very comfty and super padded.