Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War on onesies!

Default War on onesies!

Well, *this* is going to be interesting.

An Australian former political aide has launched a petition to ban kigurumis (those animal-themed hoodie pyjamas, for those not in the know).

Read from the perspective of an AB, this article (Former political fixer Lachlan Harris launches push to ban 'ugly' onesies | News.com.au) becomes even funnier than I suspect it is for those whose sense of humour hasn't dried up and been replaced by pompous insecurity.

The counter-petition (http://tinyurl.com/qz7uga5) is at almost as many signatures already...

- Bitey

...uh. what?

i just...why is it even that important to...what the hell, people. 6_9

Seriously, This is why I play Magic the Gathering when I get bored. I do weird things like this!

OMG shame.... that this came from an Aussie.... for F sake why won't people get over themselves and their pathetic misguided ideals.

Truth is... sadly, it's exactly this sort of BS that makes life hard for anyone with a free spirit..... exactly why I don't walk down the street (sorry, skip down the street in one of those onesies) because of assholes like that. Just because people want to have fun now and then, doesn't mean they are incapable of being mature. WTF is the adult world so F'ing hung up........

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    OMG shame.... that this came from an Aussie.... for F sake why won't people get over themselves and their pathetic misguided ideals.

Truth is... sadly, it's exactly this sort of BS that makes life hard for anyone with a free spirit..... exactly why I don't walk down the street (sorry, skip down the street in one of those onesies) because of assholes like that. Just because people want to have fun now and then, doesn't mean they are incapable of being mature. WTF is the adult world so F'ing hung up........
    Been asking the same thing for years. Just what are these so called Adults hung up on.

It's always interesting when politics has time and money to spend on things like this, as opposed to real human need. It seems to me that politicians are the real babies, sitting in their corners screaming, "Mine, mine MINE!" They do tend to get their way.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Wow, facepalm. Are they bored over there?
    Well, historically Australia has had enormous problems with invasive species, but I think this might be taking it a little too far.

Well,

Huh?

That's all I can say...

Pretty soon it will be against the law to wear anything but state sponsored clothing...

Ohhhh, yeah the do that already in private schools....

B

Soooooo they're banning clothes? Perfectly fine clothes? What's next? Blue shoes? Yellow cars?