Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anger and embarrasment

ToddlerTiger

Angry Anger and embarrasment

UGGGHHHH!!!! MY DAD IS SO SELFISH AND INCONCIDERATE!!!! D:< I STORED MY DIAPERS IN THE CLOSET OF MY ROOM AND I WAS GOING TO MOVE THEM TO MY CAR SO THE BEAST DOESN'T FIND THEM! BUT I DROVE TO MY MOMS HOUSE AND FORGOT ABOUT THEM! MY DAD CAME HOME FROM WORK AND DECIDED TO RUMMAGE THROUGH MY CLOSET TO "clean." BUT HE SAW THE DIAPERS SITTING IN MY CLOSET AND CALLED ME ON THE PHONE! HE ACTED LIKE HE FOUND CRACK/COCAINE IN MY CLOSET AND ASKED WEIRD QUESTIONS TO ME THROUGH THE PHONE! WHEN THE DREADED DAY CAME, I DROVE TO MY DAD'S CRYING! I SAW HIM AND HE ACTED LIKE I JUST SHOT UP! HE ASKED ME, "what is going on? i found diapers in your closet and I can't tell you how concerned i am." I TOLD HIM IT WAS A STRESS RELIEVER BUT THAT'S WHEN HE SAID, "that's not normal. do you crap in them or something?" I LIED AND SAID NO. BUT HE CALLED A F%^&*[email protected] COUNCILLER TO TALK ABOUT WHAT HE FOUND! HE ALSO FOUND THE BOTTLE. AND MY DAD THINKS THAT EVERYONE SHOULD DEAL WITH STRESS EXACTLY LIKE HIM! BUT HE'S THE ONE CAUSING THE STRESS IN THE F-ING FIRST PLACE! BUT HERE'S THE WORST PART, HE THREW AWAY MY DIAPERS THAT I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY! THAT WAS WHAT REALLY ANGERED ME! MY OWNNNNNNNNN MONEY!!! NOT HIS!!! AND HE ALSO TOLD MY GRANDMOTHER AND HIS GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IT!!!! I'M SORRY, I JUST NEED TO GET THIS ANGER OUT!

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. It's not surprising you're angry. I'd be, too, if that were me. Getting caught is my worst nightmare, and having someone react like that would really hurt. So I'm really sorry for what you're going through.

Have things improved since then? Once the initial shock wears off, perhaps your dad will take things more calmly. I'm sure discovering you wear diapers was a surprise for him. I'm not sure how I'd react to discovering someone I love was into something I considered unusual. Doesn't excuse his throwing out your diapers, but I think that's why he contacted a counselor and family members (is everything OK with them, BTW?)

I do have one important question: if your dad's "The one causing the stress in the first place", is his house a sage place to be? I don't know if this is possible for you, or if this is even a good idea, but might it be wise to move out on your own? Then you'd find it easier to indulge in diapers, and be free from a big source of stress. Maybe I'm off-base with this suggestion, but at least think about it. And while you're at his house, be really careful if you plan on getting diapers again. Maybe just keep them in your car?

Good luck dealing with this. It's hard, for sure. But you'll make it through! And don't hesitate to post here if you need advice, or somewhere to vent.

ToddlerTiger

Yeah. Everything's fine. Thanks And my mom found my diapers, and she didn't say a word.

- - - Updated - - -

And to answer your question, I can't move out for reasons. But I'm keeping them at my mom's house

Sorry you had to go through that. ((((Hugs))))

Yeah dude I feel ya!
    When my folks found out (internet history will bite you hard) my dad told me many of the same things: you're wierd; you aren't normal; you need help.

I went to the councilor too and they arent bad. If this one is licenced he/she can't say anything to your dad you dont want him to. Councilors are actually pretty chill so that def wont be the end of the world.

But, with my Dad i eventually forgave him for saying all those things to me in my heart, because they hurt A LOT. I dunno if you'll get there but keep that in mind for the future that it is ok to forgive. Dont hold things against anyone.

Hang in there bro

Playing the devils advocate here:

I can understand that you are upset (especially about the invasion on your privacy) - and I can see that probably your dad "over-reacted".

BUT:

Did the following maybe occur to you at any rate:
    - Diapers are usually worn (outside of the ABDL world)for MEDICAL REASON - thus implying a HEALTH PROBLEM (and not a minor one mostly)
    - It's indeed "weird" and "odd" at ANY RATE if looked at it through the eyes of someone who is NOT an ABDL.
    - Your dad probably was really worried that something is medically wrong with you.
    - It's indeed not a "normal" way to cope with stress and when it's your only way to deal with stress it's certainly not ideal.
    - Seeing a therapist / councilor is GOOD. Take your dad along after some time... IF the therapist is any good (and you can't be forced to visit one - especially if you don't get along with the therapist) he or she will be able to HELP you with this in several ways: finding more acceptance WITHIN YOURSELF, finding effective ways to deal with stress (using anything be this diapers, kinks,drugs, etc.. as a venting system to handle stress is often considered to be similar to sweeping the actual problem under the rug / avoiding to deal with the problem that causes the stress) - also diapers can't be a practical stress reliever in every day life - as it's not something you can easily do like everywhere (yes you can, but arguably it creates a different stressful aspect at the same time)... so again, therapists usually don't eat babies for breakfast... they're not monsters who want to re-arrange your brain... they are usually genuinely interested in HELPING YOU. They can also be great mediators in between of couples, people (like you and your dad) and might even be able to explain the issue to your dad.

- Your dad asks your if you "crap" "and such" in your diaper - I guess that would be a valid concern especially regarding hygiene.

I guess your dad is scared, weirded out, a tad grossed out, concerned (medically, psychological) and also on what must be uncharted territory to him, so I guess it's safe to assume, that he simply doesn't know what to do with this.

In your situation I'd agree to see a councilor... this can really help.... and it will also help your dad giving him a feeling that you're willing to "work on the issue" (even if this just means coming to terms with it - for the both of you) - but it's not "shrugging it off" or "creating even worse issues".

And yes, to him (any many others) it is something "despicable" in the worst case... why would any "sane" being want to sit in their own excrements and piss... why?
    why would any healthy grown up person wear DIAPERS intended for the Incontinent or for babies?
    The point is, to an "outsider" it can be really freaky... especially if they're not open minded.
    I mean even to myself - I can't understand why someone would want to crap his diapers on purpose and even like the feeling...
    I can only imagine how weird this must be for someone who does not know this world at all.

The other part about him telling his GF and your Grandmother: it's morally wrong, but taking into account that he seems to have a VERY hard time on how to deal with this, and most likely was pretty shocked, I'd say he was looking for support with this. After all you can expect that most people (not all of course) will share disconcerting stuff with their SO and close family.
    Some people seek advice in others.

About throwing YOUR diapers away though, that's really not good - at any rate.
    But again I'd say he freaked at the thought of you wearing them, and at generally having such items at home. So I guess that at least explains it.

So stop yelling (writing all everything in capital letters is considered yelling on the net) and cut yourself and your dad some slack.
    TALK ... talking is important in such moments.
    Talk to him, let him know that he violated your trust to some degree, that throwing away your diapers wasn't ok.. that going through your stuff in your absence (I assume that as you drive you're at least 16, and I guess more likely a bit older? ) isn't the way to to things.
    Ask him how he would feel if you did something like that to him.
    Basically I'd agree to seeing the councilor (for reasons mentioned before), I'd try to explain that although he doesn't like the idea of you wearing diapers its also not really ANY OF HIS BUSINESS and that you'd value some privacy.
    good luck.

ATOMIC98

No ones perfect i bet he had a fetish but honestly i don't like referring to AB/DL AS A FETISH

Quote Originally Posted by ATOMIC98 View Post
    No ones perfect i bet he had a fetish but honestly i don't like referring to AB/DL AS A FETISH
    Call it whatever you may like - it doesn't change a thing.

so you call your ABDL side a Lifestyle? or whatever?
    in the end it's semantics, unimportant semantics when it comes to real issues with people outside of these things.

To some BDSM isn't a Kink per se. ... but does it matter? not really.

it's your own perception and practice that might slightly deviate from the accepted definition of something being a fetish or paraphilia in general. Terms are often exchangable and if a more "professional" term makes YOU feel any better about, fine use it... but honestly at the end of the day it (ABDL) remains a paraphilia of some sort. Something that most outsiders will have a VERY hard time to wrap their heads around.

However it has nothing to do with being (or not being) perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Call it whatever you may like - it doesn't change a thing.

so you call your ABDL side a Lifestyle? or whatever?
    in the end it's semantics, unimportant semantics when it comes to real issues with people outside of these things.

To some BDSM isn't a Kink per se. ... but does it matter? not really.

it's your own perception and practice that might slightly deviate from the accepted definition of something being a fetish or paraphilia in general. Terms are often exchangable and if a more "professional" term makes YOU feel any better about, fine use it... but honestly at the end of the day it (ABDL) remains a paraphilia of some sort. Something that most outsiders will have a VERY hard time to wrap their heads around.

However it has nothing to do with being (or not being) perfect.
    I do question one main thing I see as a pattern among these threads: Why do the people throw away the diapers? They didn't pay for them, so it's not their item. It's like me throwing away my dad's computer. I didn't pay for it so it's not something I can just throw away because I am scared. Plus, how is throwing away diapers going to fix someone being scared?