Thread: My Stuffies

My wife has Pranceine, the Unicorn. The story book inside was about courage and confidence, something she wishes was taught to her growing up. It really makes her happy. God bless the manufacturers of Stuffies.

Really nice pics.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    My wife has Pranceine, the Unicorn. The story book inside was about courage and confidence, something she wishes was taught to her growing up. It really makes her happy. God bless the manufacturers of Stuffies.

Really nice pics.
    Awe thats adorable.
    and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by foreversmall View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my plushies.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	17733

are upside down... Stupid iphone... Ugh. Anyway they are cure right?
    awww so cute !! I love stuffed animals with diapers

You've got some cuties but it looks like one of them wiggled out of their diapy. :p

Everyone always has awesome stuffed animals. Whenever I go out I never see anything I'd like to buy but I come onto the forums and everyone has some wicked ones. I still got the one from my childhood though.

"You've got some cuties but it looks like one of them wiggled out of their diapy. :p"- Kwisy
    @kwisy
    lol. He wears very small diapers. I will put him in a white washcloth though. He goes everywhere with me in my diaper bag/back-pack.

"Everyone always has awesome stuffed animals. Whenever I go out I never see anything I'd like to buy but I come onto the forums and everyone has some wicked ones. I still got the one from my childhood though."
    The teddy with the bib and the paci is my childhood teddy. He was falling apart. I restored him yesterday and chose an outfit to protect his frail 30 yr old body. My mom threw him in the garbage one night when I was 3 because I would not eat my spaghetti. She proceeded to scrape the spaghetti in the trash on top of him. I went ballistic and stalled talking to her. I eventually packed my suitcase and walked out the front door. She took him out of the trash at like 3 am and washed him and gave him back to me. Unfortunately the %(^)_* put him in the dryer like an idiot! The dryer damaged him pretty badly. The little teddy bear sitting next to him is the same model/brand/year just a smaller version. Looks brand new by comparison. My big teddy's hair is matted and he has holes from the dryer making weak spots in the underlying fabric. My mom also thought it would be smart to hot glue goggly eyes and a mouth/ nose to him.... Ugh. Luckily I was able to remove them gently, but when i was little I accidentally ripped one of his eyes out not so gently and a tuft of hair came out creating a bald spot. I will get him fixed eventually. The way my teddy was treated pisses me off. He is an embodiment of the abuse I suffered through as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Newphie View Post
    Everyone always has awesome stuffed animals. Whenever I go out I never see anything I'd like to buy but I come onto the forums and everyone has some wicked ones. I still got the one from my childhood though.
    Newphie, try checking out your local thrift stores. You might be surprised what you can find there. I have an elephant plushie I got from a thrift store for $2 and he's one of my very favorites. He's got SUPER soft fur and he's perfectly floppy and he makes an awesome cuddle buddy! :-)