Thread: hello all

Red face hello all

Hello

I was a member here a while back and hope I can contribute once again, I see some familiar names and hope to catch up with some people. I was GundamMeister7 last time I was here so yeah hello again for the first time in a few years.

I like things that go fast (nascar F1 indy car) and i play video games, mostly SWTOR (Star Wars the Old Republic)

I'm in grad school and enjoying it thus far, studying Theology.

That's all I can think of for now. Nice to be back

Quote Originally Posted by GundamMeister7 View Post
    Hello

I was a member here a while back and hope I can contribute once again, I see some familiar names and hope to catch up with some people. I was GundamMeister7 last time I was here so yeah hello again for the first time in a few years.

I like things that go fast (nascar F1 indy car) and i play video games, mostly SWTOR (Star Wars the Old Republic)

I'm in grad school and enjoying it thus far, studying Theology.

That's all I can think of for now. Nice to be back
    Welcome back.

Are you in school in Texas? I looked at attending Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary many moons ago and if memory serves it is in the lone star state.

My home is in texas but im at school in St. Louis so I may need to change my location, I havent decided yet.

Did you end up going to grad school Kahymen?

I tried twice. The first time I lost my job, and the second my school and grant agency had a falling out which increased my tuition over ten times what I was paying.

I do hope to go back at some point, and also hope you appreciate the opportunities you have.