Thread: New hopeful mommy here

Default New hopeful mommy here

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi there I'm the fiancee of a DL who I have been with for nearly 7 years now. We are getting married in October of this year (yay!!), but I am struggling a bit with finding my place in the ABDL world.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

As I said, my fiancee is a DL, and I am wanting to embrace it! I am unfortunately struggling to find my place, but I am hoping with some support here, I'll find that place I've tried to embrace being diapered, but I've struggled in using them, to the point where I almost went to the hospital because I was afraid I had damaged my bladder..

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I looooove video games, music, and just relaxing. I've recently lost over 60 lbs, so I am becoming more and more into fitness. Music is also a huge part of my life ^_^

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm looking to get some needed support so my fiancee and I can have the happy, fulfilled life that we've always wanted! <3

Congratulations on the imminent wedding! And welcome from a fellow newbie.

Good for you for embracing your fiancée. One of the biggest things us ab/dls wish for is an understanding partner, even better if she/he participates. Feel free to browse, comment, and ask questions.

Hi and welcome to adisc hope you have fun

Welcome to the community, congrats on the wedding and fantastic that your there for your other half :-) feel free to ask us anything you like, we are all here to help each other.

Hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your wedding that is coming up soon!

I think it's awesome that you are wanting to embrace this lifestyle/hobby. Actually wearing nappies isn't for everyone, but I'm sure that with a bit of time you will find your place in our world. As other people have said, feel free to ask us questions, we'll be happy to help out if we can.

Again, welcome!

☺ Hugs and welcome! It is so wonderful to see more mommies out here. I'm experienced mommy I'm almost 17 years. I can't believe it is been that long. It seems like just yesterday, when I was holding in nursing my first brand-new adult baby. You have a questions about baby care, don't hesitate to send me a message.