Thread: Diaper Pail Friends (DPF)

Default Diaper Pail Friends (DPF)

Does anyone know if DPF collection videos are still being sold and where? I brought a copy earlier this year on EBAY and the sound is off the picture so bad, it's almost virtually unwatchable.

My ex-mommy is interested in checking them out.

I have no idea if they're sold anywhere. But, any basic video editing program would allow you to shift the audio in time so it synced to the video. Of course, I don't know what format the video's in now, but poke around. There's probably some freeware thing that'll do what you need it to do.

VLC media player will let you do it within the program, it will play most files and I think it can even do it if its playing from a DVD or something.

Anything more old school or complex and then your talking about getting it into a digital format and then transcoding it.

What happened to the Diaper Pail Friends?

They have not been around in quite a long time.

I believe one of the owners died and the site went up for sale. My guess is that there were no takes.