Thread: adult nuk nipple

Default adult nuk nipple

i was how to you make a hole in the nipple so you can suck from it? I really wanna buy one

I used my 15 watt solder iron. I would go straight down into the "lip" that was in the middle and stop every once in a while to check to see if I broke through. Once I did I checked to see if I liked the drop speed and then cleaned it up, putting it in boiling water to sterilize it.

I think last time I used a toothpick. I put it through the nipple, but did not pull it out. Instead I took a fine sharp knife or scissor to cut of the latex around the pick it dragged upwards. That gave me a toothpick-diameter hole.

I did mine by pushing a pin through it from the inside, then heated the end of the pin with a cigarette lighter and pulled it back through from the inside with pliers