Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you could wish for anything what would be like a endless supply of diapers!

Default If you could wish for anything what would be like a endless supply of diapers!

Post your 3 diaper wishes here!
    My 1 wish is to endless supply of diapers and my 2 wish is to have a endless supply diaper wipes
    and my 3 wish is to have endless supply diaper rash cream!
    Last edited by SennkohCoola; 13-Jul-2013 at 22:41.

My first wish would be the standard endless diaper supply, second would be diapers are on par with underwear as far as a social norm. and third my diapers are all colorful and babyish.

1.) endless supply of diapers, the Luvs one with Blues Clues on them.
    2.) my body would permanently be the size of a toddler's so I could fit in said Blues Clues diapers (physical size of a 4-5 year old)
    3.) Everyone would view and treat me as a toddler. (3 year old)
    Last edited by jcrowley1985; 13-Jul-2013 at 16:34.

1) Diapers accepted as normal for adults to wear
    2) My wife would wear
    3) Quality adult diapers available without having to order them

I wish my parents would understand that I want to have a pacifier and diapers. That's the only thing I really wish for. DX

Hehe, I remember the episode of dragon ball z where the pig wishes for the most comfortable pair of underwear in the world, and since then i always thought about if i could wish for the most comfortable diaper in the world, that could just clean itself up when it got full.

My wishes would be:

1 - That the people would not associate AB/DL's with children.
    2 - That premium diapers were available in actual stores and we wouldn't have to order online
    3 - The social media would actually make us look good in reports.

I know 1 and 3 might seem the same but the difference is. That 1 is about regular people would not be freaked out by this, and 3 is about portrayal on TV and news articles.

1) to have an unlimited supply of size 6 pampers from 1999
    2) to have the body size of a 4-5 year old, with my current brain
    3) to be treated with respect as an adult, even though I'm the size of a 5 year old and wear baby diapers ;-)

Well i have one wish and thats to find a daddy and i have i will say no more but dreams can come true

Three diaper wishes. They would be:
    1 - The plastic totes I keep my supply in never ran out. For example if I took out 5 diapers and closed the lid on the tote. The next time I opened it, the tote would still be full as if I never took anything out of it. Of course I would have different brands of my favorite diaper that I like in the tote. Hence, the basic wish for endless supply of diapers.

2 - There would never be such a thing as a defective diaper. Every diaper would be perfectly flawless.

3 - AB/DL would have no negatives attached to it at all in the public eyes.