Thread: Hello New to Site But Not To ABDL Life

Default Hello New to Site But Not To ABDL Life

Hello,

My name is Bryan. Im not new to the ABDL Life. Have Been Enjoying This Life (secretly & discreetly) for 11yrs. Started having interest in diapers at the age of 12. 11yrs later at 23, I still have interest in diapers.

Im New OTR Truck Driver, so, I will be traveling from place to place, state to state, looking for anyone else out there that wear diapers.

Im Looking for any Baby Girls looking for a daddy or friend to talk to.

Currently I am in Lancaster TX, wishing I had me some Bambinos or ABU diapers.

Hi Bryan welcome to ADISC!!!! There are plenty of people on here that share the same feels as you have. I'm 23 as well. How is Texas down there? I always wanted to visit, even though they say its hot. Was truck driving school hard? Must be tiring but rewarding to see most of the United States and see all the scenery. Have you been out of state yet?

So tell us about yourself what do you like to do for fun? I like airsoft and motorcycles both on and off road, and a ton of other stuff. gearing up soon for a amateur moto gp next year can't wait.

Hello Bryan and welcome to the group.

I had to give up my CDL because of health reasons. What are you hauling?

Is it just me or do you also think that Black Lexus drivers are the most annoying?

Again welcome and keep the hammer down.

Quote Originally Posted by abdl843 View Post
    Hello,

My name is Bryan. Im not new to the ABDL Life. Have Been Enjoying This Life (secretly & discreetly) for 11yrs. Started having interest in diapers at the age of 12. 11yrs later at 23, I still have interest in diapers.

Im New OTR Truck Driver, so, I will be traveling from place to place, state to state, looking for anyone else out there that wear diapers.

Im Looking for any Baby Girls looking for a daddy or friend to talk to.

Currently I am in Lancaster TX, wishing I had me some Bambinos or ABU diapers.
    Hello Bryan and welcome to ADISC. I'm here in North Texas just a half mile off Hwy 75 if your northbound into Okie country. I've been to the Lancaster area in my working days.
    I'm now retired and enjoy Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR. What are some of your hobbies when your not herding your 18 wheeler up and down the road.
    There are quite a few of us on here from North Texas. Welcome aboard we look forward to here from you.