Thread: Gatorade bottle as baby bottle?

RainbowShy

Default Gatorade bottle as baby bottle?

I was wondering if anyone did this. Considering my circumstances, I can't get a real baby bottle, so I use a Gatorade bottle for juice. I don't like milk because it causes an odor and bad taste in it.

But yeah. I was curious to know if anyone has tried this? I know it doesn't exactly provide that baby feel...

Lots of water bottles and sports drink bottles look like baby bottles these days, especially with the dispenser tops they have. I often think its funny the way some people seem to be hangin off the bottle all day. It makes me wonder if they're AB lol. I mean as if I'd care if they were ... I just wonder.

So yeah if that works for you I'd say ... Enjoy.

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Lots of water bottles and sports drink bottles look like baby bottles these days, especially with the dispenser tops they have. I often think its funny the way some people seem to be hangin off the bottle all day. It makes me wonder if they're AB lol. I mean as if I'd care if they were ... I just wonder.

So yeah if that works for you I'd say ... Enjoy.
    well, it actually does because my mom can't suspect anything. XD Thats why I love bottles with those squirty tops because I can drink them like a baby bottle. Like, it just disguises it from being used as a real bottle for me. My mom never questions it.

I'm the same way. Seeing as I can't use a baby bottle either, I love using those kind of sipping bottles. I remember having that kind of bottle at school all the time and just sipping on it like I am from a real bottle. It doesn't have the nipple feel, but it's close to the real thing.

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    I'm the same way. Seeing as I can't use a baby bottle either, I love using those kind of sipping bottles. I remember having that kind of bottle at school all the time and just sipping on it like I am from a real bottle. It doesn't have the nipple feel, but it's close to the real thing.
    Yeah. I love them as well. I think the Gatorade bottles are the best. While they don't have a nipple feel, they do form to your lips and make comfortable to drink from. XD