Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All-Time Favorite Video Game

Default All-Time Favorite Video Game

Probably Metroid Prime for me. One of the most nostalgic games I've ever played, if not the most. Amazing graphics, gameplay, story, and sound effects.

My favorit video game forever is Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy. The fightsystem was unique! You can move, jump and swing the sword like you want. I had so much hope they will continue this playstyle but nope they wont :/ It is so sad because everybody who played this game online had so much fun with basic or mod servers. Sometimes I play this game online and it is still amazing.

My favorite would have to The Saint's Row series. The first game may have seemed like a clone of GTA but there were enough differences to make the games a ton of fun to play.

For me it is easily either Fallout 3 or Assassins Creed 2. Both are masterpieces of gaming.

A somewhat recent game on my timeline, but I believe I would have to vote Portal an all time favorite.

I can't pick the all-time favourite because there are a few I've pumped a fair amount of hours into so I'll just list the ones that stand out the most to me: Pokemon games, Final Fantasy Tactics, Dark Souls, Team Fortress 2, Civilization series, Timesplitters 2, Minecraft (if you have some friends boring in single player), Mario Kart games (especially N64), Super Punch Out.

I'm sure there's more. I'm just thinking of the ones I know I played a lot.

All time fav has to be mario rpg:legend of the seven stars on Snes. Love that game with a passion

I can't get enough of Dark Souls. It's brilliant. I've got over 200 hrs playing on XBOX since it came out. Lot's of other good games out there, but this game has been an addiction for me.

Mario Bros. 3 for the NES.

My all time favorite, ive got 20+ years into honing my skills on its, side scrolling, 8-bit goodness, thus I dominate it.

Theres nothing like chilling out by playing a game you loved as a kid. Breaking out the nintendo and those cartridges will always put me into a good mood.