Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Showering in Diapers?

DahRavager

Default Showering in Diapers?

Anyone else find this erotic?

For me, it's just the swelling that presses against the genitals that turns me on for some reason.

Just have to be careful because the tabs can rip and sometimes the gel oozes out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-07-13 at 12.41.49 AM.jpg 
Views:	395 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	17721  

It would feel like a waste of a perfectly good diaper to me. I used to stick bars of soap in my trunks and take a shower, but the only way I'd wear a diaper into the shower was if it was a swim diaper...

I do this from time to time. It is a nice feeling having it swell up, than sitting down. I don't care if they burst, I just scoop up the gel and put it in a bag to throw it out.

DahRavager

It's not really a waste to me since I have plenty, and I tend to hold on to the swollen ones. Kind of gross, but effective.

I've showered and taken a bath wearing.. Feels interesting that's for sure! But now that I've tried it I see no need to do it again...

Quote Originally Posted by TyTy View Post
    I've showered and taken a bath wearing.. Feels interesting that's for sure! But now that I've tried it I see no need to do it again...
    I agree with you took a shower and bath in a diaper and it made a mess and got the bathroom rug wet and my roommate mad so I won't ever do that again.

I did that one time and my Dry 24/7 diaper was huge! I don't shower with a diaper on anymore because I don't like to waste my diapers. I did it one time just to see what it was like.

I have had a bath with one on be for i will say it was a funny feeling that is for shore.

Done this once diaper split all down plug hole, spend next hour cleaning garden as it backed up and overflowed.

Never again!!