Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapered in Public.... CHECK!

Default Diapered in Public.... CHECK!

Today, I went out diapered to Wal-Mart for the second time. The last time was like 2 years ago and MAN! Did it feel good. Nothing like baggy pants(pajamas...No worries! I normally go out in public in pj pants) and a big t-shirt(also normal for me) so it worked out! I plan on doing this more often

Cherub

Just be careful. What may be normal for you, may not be considered normal by another and may therefore draw unwanted attention your way. I understand it felt good. Being in a diaper always does, lol.

Oh no! I am going to be extra careful when out in public. Thanks for the advice

Going to a magic the gathering M14 release tonight and i have been going diapered each night when playing cards just like i was wearing normal underwear

Quote Originally Posted by Zebus View Post
    Going to a magic the gathering M14 release tonight and i have been going diapered each night when playing cards just like i was wearing normal underwear
    Is Magic still as popular as it was 10 years ago???

DahRavager

As good as it feels, you REALLY have to keep the diaper hidden.

People are REALLY sensitive and may follow you, snicker, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambusa View Post
    Is Magic still as popular as it was 10 years ago???
    By that you mean a small cult following who cycles in new players at the same rate as losing older ones? Yes. It's gotten more defined though, as there are less sets in play than before, and Planeswalkers are seemingly impossible to balance properly. (Either they're too easy to wipe out, or impossible to win against)

I miss the old days, you know, the days of Avatar of _____ and Kamahl, Fist of Krosan. (Right before the big shift in "Standard" rules)

Hey, Ks, congrats on your second time out, glad it went so well. I wouldn't worry too much about other people noticing (which isn't really a bad thing). There are so many different clothing options and styles you can be as conspicuous or inconspicuous as you want. Baggy jeans and a loose t-shirt will work every time. Enjoy the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ks1990 View Post
    Nothing like baggy pants(pajamas...No worries! I normally go out in public in pj pants)
    Huh?! Didn't you get lots of people staring at you for wearing pyjamas?! When I wear in public I try not to draw attention to myself by wearing anything that would look so... unusual... :-/

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Huh?! Didn't you get lots of people staring at you for wearing pyjamas?! When I wear in public I try not to draw attention to myself by wearing anything that would look so... unusual... :-/
    I don't know about elsewhere, but in the U.S. there are a few people, mostly women, who wear at least a pajama bottom when they go out on a quick trip, usually to a store. I wouldn't say it's totally accepted, but it is common enough to not get too many stares. Some find it kinda sexy.
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 13-Jul-2013 at 17:13.